Chapter 6

Skylor's POV 

"Great. 5 Babies, and only 3 people. This is gonna be stressful" I sighed, as I picked lloyd up. Nya picked Cole up, and Pixal made the cots. We only had two, so we were gonna have to go shopping. Normally I'm ok with shopping, but for baby stuff? Never done that. Except that one time. Earlier today. 

"So, Pix, you go get some baby stuff, me and Sky will stay here and look after Lloyd and Cole" Nya said. 

"Alright!" Pixar smiled, and went of. Me and Nya just sat and chilled with Cole and Lloyd, seeing as they weren't tiered. Nya and I were playing video games, when we heard crying from the 'baby room'. We guessed Kai was just having a tantrum, but when we entered the room, a girl has holding Kai in her hands. She was perched by the window, like mother Gothel (The woman from tangled) just way younger. 

"Well well well, I see not everyone is a child in this household. Next time I'll be prepared" She half laughed, half sighed "But for now.... Good Bye!" And before you could say Spinjitzu, me and Nya spun around in a cloud of dust, and then passing out. 

{TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY TERRIBLE WRITING AND SPELLING!}

"Nya! Skylor!" A voice said shaking me. 

"Just 5 more minutes!" I mumbled. The voice sighed, and disappeared for a moment. Suddenly, a gush of water fell on me. I suddenly awoke. 

"Good morning, sleepy head" Sighed the voice, turning out to be Pixal. I qickly recapped what had previously happened. Something about a crazy lady, with some sort of tornado power, and.. OH MY HOLY SPINJIZU MASTER THE BABIES! 

"PIXAL WERE IS KAI, ZANE, JAY, LLOYD AND COLE?" I yelled, shaking her. 

"They are fine! Now, an explanation would be nice" She said calmly, while getting a bucket of water "And help me with Nya. The water might not work on her, seeing as she's the water ninja" 

"Alright then. I suggest a loud yell, or something personal, like 'You're late for train'" And before I could finish my sentence, Nya awoke, very suddenly. 

"HAIYA!" She yelled, kicking the bucket of water that Pixal was carrying. But luckily, Pixal is waterproof. "Oh my gosh! Sorry Pixal!" 

"No problemo, I'm fine." She said, grabbing a towel. 

"WAIT WHERE IS JAY, KAI, ZA-"I cut her off. 

"They're fine. I have no idea what happened though" I said, as I got up, and grabbed a towel. I quickly dried of, and Nya went to go check on the tiny ninja. Then, we sat down and talked abut what happened. Nya explained to Pixal in another room, seeing as the ninja were only babies, and would het scared. But, we couldn't leave them alone, so I was put on baby duty. I was playing with them. 

"And woosh! A big dragon landed in the castle gates!" I said, making flying noises. A found a little dragon plush, and made it land on Cole. 

"AHHH! Dwagon scary!" Screamed Cole, whilst crying. I forgot that he didn't like dragons! Shoot! 

"No Cwole! Dragon nice!" Squealed Jay, comforting his best bud. Jay sat down and got the dragon toy, and made it do tricks, which made Cole laugh. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey... quick A/N! I don't know if you want me to continue these books, I just cringe at 1) My terrible excuse for a plot and 2) myself. If you do like these books, I'll carry on though. 

Thanks for the support! ^v^ -Lillian