Chapter 3

No one's POV 

Pixal and Zane had gone into the Bridge to see if they could identify any cures. While they did that, Cole went to set up the stuff (Even though he had no idea how) and Lloyd, Nya and Skylor played with Kai and Jay. They turned on the TV and watched a kids show. 

"Plane! Wooosh!" Kai giggled, as he ran around. He started going to fast and, he tripped! He started crying. "Ow! Kylor! Help!" 

"Aw! Did you get a little boo boo? Want me to kiss it better?" Skylor said, going into crazy mother mode. 

"Mmm hmm" Said Kai, whiping of the tears. Skylor kissed baby Kai's cheek while cradling him in her arms. 

"Aw! How did you learn to be such a good mom Sky?" Nya asked, turning to Skylor. Jay, once he noticed this, he started to tug on Nya's shirt, "Jay! You cheeky little attention-hogger!" Jay giggled. Nya picked him up and tickled the little guy. They carried on playing for a while until they heard Pixal yell from the bridge. 

"Guys! You may want to take a look at a little problem!" Everyone rushed to the bridge, including cole, who turned up with a chocolate cake covered face. Everyone just shook their heads and sighed. 

"What? It was there. In the fridge! And I was hungry!" He explained "Anyway, Pixal what did we need to see that was so important I couldn't finish my cake?" 

"Well, Cole. There are many things that are more important than cake. But this is quite important" Said Pixal, not facing everyone. A couple seconds later, she lifted up a tinier version of the nindroid, Zane.