Chapter 2

Nya's POV 

After I explained everything to Skylor and Pixal, we quickly went to the baby store. We got one of every important thing. And a couple toys. Then we chatted about what the emergency could be. 

"What if they found a little baby!" Skylor asked. 

"I don't think so. Ninjago has a machine that detects abandoned or homeless people and then takes them to a near by homeless center" Pixal said, matter-of-a-factly. Then there was a knock on the door. The girls opened the door and a sleepy version of Lloyd, Zane and Cole were standing there. 

"Where are the other-" Lloyd pointed down. There where  smaller, much younger versions of Kai and Jay. 

"Kylor?" Kai asked in a baby voice. He crawled up to her and hugged her leg. 

"Nya!" Jay smiled and crawled up to her. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms.

"So... how did this happen?" Asked Skylor, while playing with Kai. 

"No idea. We were in an ally and BAM! Kai and Jay were babies! Now, can we come in? I'm exhausted!" Lloyd explained. They entered the temple and sat down in the main room. Cole went into the kitchen to grab food and cake because why not. Zane, Lloyd, Skylor, Nya and Pixal sat down. 

"I am assuming this is why you need the baby stuff ,huh? Well, we should also see if there is a cure. As much as I like being older than Kai, I don't think they can help in a battle" I said.