Insecure

This is for fan887, btw you're my first request! So I'm going to try my hardest to make you proud!

Female Reader x Male Crush

H/C- Hair Color
B/T-  Body Type
C/F/N- Crush's Friends Name

------------------------------------------------

I watch C/N walk into class and see him start talking to the pretty girls.

Of course he would be talking to them, they have everything a boy would like. They have pretty soft healthy hair, while I have greasy H/C hair. They also have a skinny body, that's perfect! While I have a B/T body. I will never have a chance with him.

(Real talk here I think everyone is beautiful and everyone has something special about them. I even had a hard time describing what wasn't "pretty". I base someone's beauty with how they act and what kind of person they are. You know just had to put that out there.)

C/N comes sits next to me, with it being his assigned seat.

"Hi Y/N!"

I smile at his joyful personality.

"Hey C/N"
"So... How's your day going?"
"You know it was the usual having a teacher get mad then laughing, then the whole class gets in trouble."

I shrug my shoulders while after saying that. With him starting to chuckle.

"Well that sounds like a great day."
"Yeah and yo-"
"Y/N STOP TALKING WHILE IM TALKING!"

Yelled the teacher with (his/her) face being absolutely red with anger. Everyone starts laughing, with me wanting to hide forever. Even C/N started to chuckle.

Good Job Y/N, always making mistakes

-- Time Skip -- 

I go to lunch and sit next to F/N. I start eating and listen to her and about how much she hates someone. I stop eating when I see C/F/N.

"Here"

He hands a folded piece of paper.

"What's this for?"

I asked never getting an explanation, only a back turned and a boy walking away.

The heck is this!? Why was he giving me this!? Welp you'll never find out until you open it, Y/N!

I open the letter seeing C/N hand writing instantly.

------------------------------------------------
Dear Y/N,

You, me, 4:00pm, at outside basketball court.

One and Only,
C/N
------------------------------------------------

I blush instantly, seeing how blunt he is.

Why would he give me this? I wonder if he's going to ask me out!? Don't get your hopes up Y/N. He's probably asking a favor, maybe he wants me to ask a girl out for him.

"What is it?"

Asked the curious, F/N.

"I-I-I.."

I hand her the paper reading her expression while she reads it.

"GET SOME Y/N!"
"He's probably wanting me to do something for him.."
"EBSUWSVIBEJ NO HE AINT!"
"Quiet F/N you're being loud!"
"I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE LOUD MY LITTLE Y/N IS GROWING UP!"
"Shhhh!"
"YOU BETTER GO! IF YOU DONT IMMA KICK YO @$$"
"Ok- Ok I will only if you be quiet."
"Deal!"

The bell rings signaling its time to go to the next class. I say my good byes and leave F/N.

"REMEMBER TO GO!"

I hear in the distance.

--Time Skip to 4:00--

I'm really doing this, I'm really going. Sure it took me awhile to convince myself but I'm really doin-

I look in front of me to see what I didnt want to see. C/N kissing another girl...

I was set up, he knew about my feelings and ended planning this.

I turn around and start walking, too sad to even confront him. I stop when I hear yelling behind me.

"WHAT THE HELL! I TOLD I DONT RETURN YOUR FEELINGS, I EVEN SAID I LIKED SOMEONE ELSE! SO STOP BOTHERING ME!"
"I-I just t-thought..."
"THOUGHT WHAT!"
"Nevermind I'm sorry.."

I see the girl that he was kissing him run away crying. I slowly walks up to him, him slowly realizing my presence.

"How long were you there?"

He asked not even bothering to look at me.

"For awhile, honestly I saw you kissing her..."
"I-I'm sorry"
"What are you sorry for I sorta knew you wouldn't like someone like me...."
"W-wait what?"
"I thought you were saying you dont like me. I mean who would have you seen me!"

He stares into my E/C eyes.

"Y/N?"
"Yeah?"
"I hope you know that you mean a lot to me.."
"N-No I dont.."

I look down, feeling him move closer to me. He wraps his arms around me bringing me closer to his body, giving me a hug.

"By caring a lot I mean, I love you..."
"Why do you love me, there are so many girls that are way prettier and smarter a-and just better in general!"

I start crying, trying to back away from the hug, but he keeps holding me giving me a slight squeeze.

"Y/N, I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You are beautiful on the outside and inside. You have these beautiful E/C eyes, that I always want to look at. And you have this nice body I want to hold close to me (is that weird 😅😂). And so many other characteristics I can name that I love about you. But the one I love the most is your personality. I think your an extraordinary person and it makes me sad that you're so insecure."

I start crying more.

"Shh calm down."

He looks down at me and wipes my tears. He smiles at me and looks into my eyes. He kisses my forehead and continues hugging me.

"Hey C/N"
"Yeah?"
"I l-love you t-too"
"I'm glad, Beautiful"

A/N: Thanks for requesting I hope you liked it!