Six

[Davids POV]
Its been 6 days since Liza left, I miss her a lot. I haven't called her but we've been texting a bit, I dont know how I feel about her, do I like her? Do I love her? I dont know. I lie on my bed and text Dom.
D: Hey are you moving in?
Dom: Nah sorry bro Im stayin in Vernon Hills
D: K.
I was kinda glad I had the place to myself. I put my phone in my pocket and walk to chipotle. As Im walking back it starts raining, I run back to my apartment.

I sit on my bed and look at Lizas phone contact.. Just call her, you're friends aren't you? I was so nervous, I just don't know how I feel about her. I lie down and put my phone on charge.. I drift off to sleep.
Dream/flashback
"David?" I turn around to see Ava, my girlfriend, standing there.
"Oh hey Ava" I open my locker and shove my books inside.
"Can I talk to you?" I nod and we start walking to the cafeteria.
"Are we okay?" I ask but she doesn't say anything.
"I don't know David.. you'll probably hate me forever after I tell you this"
"Tell me what? You know I love you. You love me r-"
"Thats what I want to talk about" She stops in the middle of the hallway.. she doesn't love me?
"David.. Ive been cheating on you" she blurts out with her eyes shut.
"What?" I try and stay calm.
"I s-"
"I heard you Ava. Who with?" I clench my fists together.
"Your best friend.."
"Mason? Brent? Who?"
"Mason" She looks at her feet in guilt.
"For how long?"
"A while.. David Im pregnant with h-"
"Are you serious?!" I start to become angrier. I walk off to the cafeteria.
"David where are you going!" I hear from behind.
"To find Mason what does it look like?" I hear her running up behind me.
"Please don't! Leave him alone!" She grabs at my shoulder but I keep walking, she kept trying to stop me but she gave up once we got to the doors of the cafeteria.
"Mason" I put on a fake smile and sit across from him.
"Aye David wassup?" He smiles slightly and puts down his lunch.
"I have a question" He nods.
"Have you ever been with Ava?" I tilt my head and smile.
"Uh.. no. Why?"
"Hmm probably because she told me she was cheating on me with you AND because shes pregnant with your child" I smile again.
"I can expl-"
"You fucker" I stand up and walk away.
"David wait!"
"Who else knew Mason?"
"I didn't know she was pregnant, but.. pretty much everyone knew" I felt like screaming at this point but I just sighed and punch Mason, breaking his nose. I walk home and it starts to rain, I get home and punch my bedroom wall.
"FUCK" I yell and punch it again, I look at my hand and its starting to bruise. I flop onto my bed and block their numbers.
_

I wake up and think about my dream, I look at my left hand and make out the scar that was on my knuckles. I check my phone and its 10 am, I groan and get out of bed. I have a shower and change into all black as usual, I walk to Chipotle for breakfast.

[Lizas POV]
David and I haven't talked in a while, I miss him a lot. I started to text Gabbie.
L: Gabbieeeeeeeeeeeeee
G: whattttt
L: Can I come back overrrr
G: YES of corse!! When?
L: Sunday?
G: Sure. See you then :)
I smile and pack my bags again, I can surprise him I think and smile. I pull out my camera and film a short Q&A.
_

After uploading my video I call David.
"Hello?" He says.
"About time you finally answer me!" I hear him laugh.
"Sorry. Ive been busy"
"Doing what?"
"Um. Cleaning"
"You do not clean"
"Yeah I do"
"No you don't. Don't lie, what have you really been doing?" I sit on my bed.
"Thinkingaboutyou" he says something really fast.
"What?"
"Thinking. About. You! Okay?" I smile.
"What about you Koshy? What have you been doing?"
"Same as you" I smile.
"Cleaning?" We both laugh.
"No the other thing" thinking about you.
"Liza I can tell your smiling"
"How?!"
"I just know"
"Are you smiling?"
"Yes"
"Ha thought so"
"You don't make sense Liza" he laughs.
"Neither do you but I don't complain do I?" We both laugh again.
"When are you coming back?" He whines.
"Soon don't worry"
"I miss you"
"I miss you too" we continue to talk for another hour, I hang up and put my phone on charge. I start to make myself dinner.
_

Sunday
I take my bags out of the Uber and walk into the airport. I feel my phone vibrate, its the group chat.
Z: Guys are you all in LA now?
A: Yep.
S: ^
D: Yeah.
G: Yasss
L: No.
G: Soon hopefully 😉
L: 😏 I gtg but Ill see yall soon hopefully!
Everyone said bye and I boarded my flight. I put in my earphones and listend to a random playlist on Spotify.
_

I walk out and see Gabbie, shes on her phone again so I walk up behind her.
"GABBIE" I scare her.
"LIZA" she turns around and hugs me. We collect my bags.
"Why did you come back?"
"I wanted to surprise David, he misses me its so cute" I smile and I feel myself blush.
"YOU DO LIKE HIM" I nod a little I ...do like David. A lot.
"Don't worry Gabbie I wanted to see you too" We both smile and get into her car.
"Why don't you just move here?"
"One day I want too"
"You can always live with me" she says and I nod. Yeah why not?
"How are you going to surprise him?" I thought for a moment.
"You can help me"
"What?"
"Call him right now" she nods and I stay silent while she puts the phone on speaker.
"Hey Gabbie" he sounds tired. 
"Heyy David. What are you doing tonight?"
"Uh I dunno know why?"
"Are you free tonight?"
"Yeah I always am. Why?"
"Meet me at Starbucks at 4PM" before Gabbie could answer, she hung up. We both laugh and we park in the driveway.
"Okay. You need an outfit" she looks at me up and down while she sits on her bed.
"Why?"
"Your going to ask him out tonight aren't you?"
"Umm I don't know?"
"Well you need a better outfit" We laugh and she digs through her closet. She pulls out a black jumpsuit and other things.
"Here" she hands them to me one by one. I take them and do my hair and makeup. I walk out of her bathroom and she smiles.
"Go or your gonna be late! Take my car" she throws me her keys and I say goodbye, I start driving to Starbucks.

Liza your gonna be fine, just tell him how you feel, thats easy right?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
AN: Chapter Six! Diza content soon x

Thanks for reading!
Vote
Follow
Comment
Enjoy X