Naruto's Youth and Academy Days

Naruto walked home from his the small park whilst he had been using to take refuge from others in. No one ever raised a physical hand to him while there after all so it was rather ideal for him, despite the whispers and hollers of angered parental figures. It was still too early anyone to try anything to him, no, that was something saved for when the lights went out and the young asleep in their homes, the ones that had homes after all.
The thing about Konoha was that it wasn't so prosperous as many chose to believe. If you lived in this side of town then you lived a mostly normal life, the issue was that he didn't really live in this side, he lived in the red light district. The majority of the people who lived in his district didn't hate him for his demon, that was left up for this side's people, but those that lived on the other side weren't exactly flawless either. It was filled with people who broke the laws, filled to the brim with drug addicts and dealers, pimps and prostitutes, dealers and pedophiles. It wasn't ideal, nor well known, but this was what he was used to. He knew of one pony in particular with one of these jobs, though she wasn't exactly the best at her job and was hurting due to this, soon she would be forced out of her home if she didn't get good fast. Naruto lifted his snout upwards when a sudden, unexpected, change of light occurred. The street lights were turning on now, Naruto cursed, something he had learned from many different people. He sprinted through the streets, using his wings to assist his sharp turns, and quickly sprinted to his poorly maintained and demolished home. He shoved his mouth into his orange jacket' front pocket and pulled out his copy of the key, quickly unlocking and opening the door before slamming it shut and re locking it, jumping to the lantern he had salvaged a few months prior and switching it on with a quick flip of his head. It illuminated the small room with its odd orange light, shining on smooth surfaces and blurring on any present cloth.
He wished that the low lighting would make the red graffiti, made out of some form of blood or red paint, all telling him how horrible he was and how the world would be better off without his presence, would be unseeable. He wished that he couldn't see the writing, but his silent desires were left unfulfilled and his mind was able to easily process everything he saw, every word written down. His warm-black colored hoof touched the still wet paint that now stained his wall. He lifted his hoof and brought it to his face to sniff

'Not paint' Naruto thought sadly, sinking just barely more into his ever present depression 'blood'

~Time Skip, Academy First Day~

'I still don't understand why I have to go to this!' Naruto mentally complained, he knew better then to verbalize his true complaints after all. Naruto paused in his motion to rub at his overheated wings, the outfit he had been given, preventing his body heat from leaving him in the hot sun and forcing his wings from expanding. He was wearing an orange jumpsuit, the shade practically neon, which covered his limbs and behind, along with his missing cutie mark. He didn't know why he still had yet t have one but his flank was ever blank
'Maybe that's why the Third wants me to where this? Nah, too dumb of an excuse.' Naruto glanced at his discolored hooves as he walked, just barely seeing them and all of their black glory. All of his limbs seemed to slowly turn into this color from the elbow joint down, an odd thing as most all ponies have plain coats or simply spots or stripes or some other equine-like design on their fur. Naruto's ears picked up as he suddenly took notice of his surroundings, glares surrounded him from those of age while those new to town or young held curious or confused eyes at everyone else's behavior as it seemed so unusual for the normally busy street to be suddenly filled with near silence and hate.

'Today's game is going to be just wonderful' Naruto thought sarcastically

~Naruto's first failure~

Naruto sat confused as he had just then attempted to accomplish a clone jutsu, the product looking dead to the world and discolored, the fur seeming to be almost milky. It quickly puffed out of existence, but not until after everyone got an eyeful of his failed attempt. From this point on Naruto gained not only the title of "Demon" but "Deadlast" as well. Iruka scolded him for it afterwards, apparently it was such an easy jutsu that the mere fact that he couldn't do it, and to fail in this way, meant that he must be doing it on purpose. Naruto quickly became known as a slacker and a joker, a title that he chose to embrace quickly as it proved to be a good cover.

~With Naruto, Graduation Day After School~

"What's wrong Deadlast?" He asked again mockingly, pushing his face so close to Naruto's own that they almost touched.

"You really must be some kind of failure to fail something like that!" Another proclaimed, following Naruto as the boy tried to walk home. He had failed the test, and all because of a simple jutsu?! He was pissed at himself, so much so that he had already decided to punish his stupidity for its existence within his brain...perhaps the villagers' methods of torture were beginning to scar his way of thought but Naruto refused to acknowledge it.

"Ha! Dumb loser" someone else said, a hint of glee touching his voice. Naruto gave a small, annoyed huff before shushining away from the small group's reach and onto a nearby street, his sudden appearance startled a few other ponies but he quickly ignored them, changing his selected destination, he began to head for his favorite shady spot and his favorite swing, only to find a silver and whitish blue colt awaiting him with twisted plans of corruption meant to end the boy's future.

~Time Skip~

Naruto slipped through the security with ease, having had left his noisy and bright jacket behind as it seemed to be a magnet for unwanted attention. He knew what he was going for and quickly seized the large scroll with his front hooves, swinging the large strap onto himself and dashing as stealth-fully as possible out of a nearby window, which was a rather dumb addition to the room considering the room's contents, and onto the roof outside.

~Time Skip~

Naruto and Iruka watched as the many clones beat the silver and white-blue stallion into a bloody pulp

'Serves you right you ass' Naruto thought quietly, just then and only then did the Anbu arrive.