#1 House of Secrets

(Future D2d here. So, like, I'm gonna change it. She doesn't have an american accent but a more rougher and chavy-ish accent instead. Like, think Brighton, England okay? Cool. I'll write the slang also. <also changed the injury quite a bit as it was a bit dramatic>)

Edited...Kinda? ⚠ (13,730 words)

(Holland Roden as Thai Carlson-Bex)

"We're here." The Taxi driver grumbles from the front seat.
I nod, taking out my earphones and glancing outside. I notice a few teenagers playing in the grass, mud and grass clotting to their clothes every time they fall making me hum in amusement.

"Cheers mate." I mumble to the driver and climb out the car, heading towards the trunk whilst he fumbles with his keys, before a light clicking sound is heard. The back of the car pops open slightly and I lift it high enough for me to collect my stuff. The driver rushes over, helping me. I smile at him whilst giving the money over with £10 extra. This geasture seems to make him grin, tipping his hat at me.

"Have a good day miss'!" He cheerfully bids, turning and getting back in the taxi. I look around before heading forward along a path

"Anubis, Anubis..." I mumble as I look down at the directions I had jotted days before. An elbow jabs my hip alerting me a person was just in front making me halt only for the body to continue and crash into mine, said person begins to fall back but I quickly grab their shoulders and steady them. I look down at the person I had caught only to see a girl with frizzy ginger hair. Her eyes were scrunched and nose crinkled like she was getting herself ready to feel pain. 'Was she...gonna' let herself fall to the floor?' I raise my eyebrows and set her up right whikst she slowly opens her eyes and looks around, pushing the red hair out of her face.

"You alright?" I ask, slowly taking my hands off of her shoulders. She looks forward only to be accidently staring at my chest. The mystery girl's face tinges pink as she lifts her eyesight slightly. I let out an amused chuckle, waiting for her to reply. "Yeah?" She nods her head. "Good. My names Thai, you are?"I let go of her shoulder and lift my hand back out her way, she slowly takes it and shakes it lightly.

"Nina! My names Nina..." she smiled, seeming to be a little more confident.

"Ahh, she speaks." I joke, bending down to grab our suite cases, setting them back up. "With an accent too..? American, yeah?" I Smile.

"Says you," she grins " And yeah, I'm from America." I nod and smile. "Sorry for bumping into you, I should've been lookin' where I was goin'."

"It's alright, neitha' of us got hurt." I smile. "So, uh Nina, I'm kinda new and I got no idea where to go so if you know where the Anubis dorm is i'd-"

"You're in Anubis? So am I!" She gives me a toothy grin, relief seeming to wash over her, and hooks her arm in mine. "Y-you can come with me!" I nod.

"Cool, lead the way." We quickly grab our stuff and walk all the way to the building. As we were in the same situation of not knowing the other housemates we decided to get to know each other a little, too make it easier on ourselves. So far I had found out that she lives with her Gran because her parents died when she was young, but they were very close before hand which made it a little easier to cope, and both of our scholarships came late making us think the reason was the fact we are further away then the rest. I decided to tell her that my parents had died also so I knew how she felt and I use drawing and singing as an escape; mostly done in private. After a while, and a few accidental bumps into other people, we finally found the place. Both of us just gazed in beauty.

"Holy mother of beauty.." I mumble. This house was the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. It looked so well made and polished but yet so old and interesting. 'Wow' I thought to myself whilst Nina leans forward to knock on the door but as soon as she walks up it opens, she glances inside before strolling in.