chapter 08👏

David's POV

The look on her face is simply priceless, Dangote himself cannot afford it. If she was light skinned, she would be looking so red, like Hausa tomato.

I just went down on my knee, proposing to her to be my girlfriend.

If you're thinking, I don't like this girl and the mere sight of her nauseates me. This is what lesbians like her deserve, I'm going to make her life miserable.

They are bunch of crazy, sex starved, inhumane animals that clothe themselves with the human skin. All of them are swines, and I just want to spit on this one's face.

I can never forget my deal with Gabriella, a fair skinned, water spirit looking girl from Greenland academy. She had looks that could kill the American army and bring them back to life again.

I really liked her and worked my butt off to impress her. I met her during the summer holidays coaching lesson and we became friends. At times, I'll starve just to buy things for her, when it was time for the koko, she now said she doesn't like boys!

I have always hated them ever since and now, I met another one.

For her plastic mind now she go dey think sey I like her. The babe no even fine like that sef. Her behind is no where to be found and her breast in nothing but foam. Her lips are huge and e be like pommo lips.

imagine kissing that!

She opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out. This is so amusing to watch.

I would've used the other lesbo but I after doing my research, I heard she's always saying church shit.

Such a pretender.

I can imagine her yelling 'Jesus said we should not go too fast.' when I'm giving it to her. I will just climb off and send her out naked.

Now to my new, special quest. All I have to do is get close to this girl, get in her skirt with my mighty charms and then I'll gain for title of the lesbian conquerer.

I stare straight into her eyes and I can swear I heard her whimper.

It's not my fault I'm so handsome na.

"Say yes, say yes." The eager crowd bellowed.

"You heard them, say yes." I whispered into her eyes, I made sure to sound seductive.

She jerked back and once again, raised her hands and slapped me right across the face.

"Yeeeeee!" The Now annoying crowd yelled. Okay I admit I found her slaps sexy before but now, it's just humiliating.

What have I done wrong? All I wanna do is get under your skirt girl.

The hurriedly ran out of the field and I followed in hot pursuit. Just as I left the gate of the field, the teachers started coming back to the field. I'm so glad we left right before they came in because no one is allowed to leave or enter during the competition.

••••••

She ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the hostel field.