Chapter 17

"Clarke," Octavia shook Clarke awake.

"What is it?" she asked grumpily opening her eyes.

"Are you coming with me to get breakfast?" Octavia asked her.

"Okay," Clarke moaned and got out of bed.

It was the morning after the disco and everyone had had a late night.

Clarke changed into some leggings, pulled on a jumper and the two of them left the cabin.

"Where's Raven?" Clarke asked as the two of them walked to the main area.

"She left early this morning for a walk with Wick," Octavia explained.

Raven had been beaming after last nights disco, her and Wick had really hit it off. When the three of them had got back to their cabin after the disco it had taken Raven forever to shut up about him.

"Oh I meant to ask," Clarke remembered, "how did it go with Lincoln?"

"Yeah it went really well, only issue is my brother. He's going to be on my case 24/7," Octavia told her.

Octavia and Clarke entered the main area, where most of the camp was already having there breakfast. The two of them got there food and joined Jasper, Lincoln, Monty and Harper, at a table.

They all soon began laughing and recounting events from last nights disco.

.

Clarke finished her food and saw Bellamy go into the office. She decided to go and see him, so she excused herself from the table and went into the office.

She walked up the wooden steps on to the decking which wrapped arowned the side of the building. But before entering she stopped. Bellamy and Wells were talking.

"Dad is giving me such a hard time, you're so lucky you got Clarke to go with you," Wells said to Bellamy.

"What do you mean?" Bellamy asked.

"Dad says that it looks better if we have dates, he likes things to look all formal, he's traditional like that," Wells explained.

"Why don't you just ask someone next time?" Bellamy suggested, not really paying attention to Wells.

"I never know who to ask," Wells told his friend.

"Just ask anyone," Bellamy said in a dismissive tone.

Clarke felt a little hurt, was that who she was, just anyone? No, she must have taken that the wrong way.

"But I've done that before and people always have dates already," Wells shared his problem.

"Well just pick someone who you've met, do a few of the activities with them and then ask them to the disco," Bellamy told Wells.

"And that works?" Wells questioned.

"Yeah."

This all sounded too familiar to Clarke, is that what Bellamy had done to her. Well, he'd helped her to her cabin, did the Mount Weather race with her and then asked her to the disco. That's exactly what he'd told Wells to do. Was she just another girl that he used to get Jaha's approval and stay head counsellor.

Clarke turned around and left the main area, walking back to her cabin.

When she got there she found Raven saying goodbye to another girl leaving their cabin.

"Hey," Raven said to Clarke.

"Hello, I hear you went on a walk with Wick," Clarke teased her friend.

"Yes," Raven groaned, frustrated.

"How did it go?" Clarke asked genuinely.

"It was great. Where's Octavia?"

"I left her having breakfast with Lincoln," Clarke explained, "Who was that here earlier?"

"Oh that was Lucy, we've both been going to this camp for 4 years, so we know each other quite well," Raven explained.

Raven left the cabin early in the afternoon to meet up with Wick again. But Clarke stayed in the cabin, she didn't feel like joining in with any of the camp activities, she was trying to get her head around what Bellamy had said to Wells.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I will try to upload more frequently. Thank you for reading, please remember to vote and comment.