Chapter 2

We sat close my arms around her for the next 5 minuets before the ride started to move. I wish it would of just stayed stopped a bit longer.

do dads cuddle with their daughters? No it wasn't that, I was just keeping her safe as her father. that's it!..but why does it make me happy to hold her so close..never mind that. I let go of her and she relaxed herself.

"Senpai, Thank you.." she rubbed the back of her neck.

 "No problem Haruhi!" I said looking at her. damn, why is she so cute? we reached the bottom the ride stops and I step out.

 I hold my hand out to her. she takes my hand in her small one. I get a weird feeling as she touches my hand.  I help her out of the ride.

 "Thanks." she said in a small but adorable voice. I blush slightly and smile.

 "I'm just a real gentleman, as a gentleman you must always help a lady out of a car or well..you know what I mean!" Haruhi laughed. 

"You're weird Tamaki senpai." she said with a small giggle.

"No! um, its not weird..Its normal for a father to help his daughter!" I spoke fast towards the end of my sentence.

"You're still not my father." I ignored her comment and took her hand to lead her away, like you would a small child.

"I think I should buy my little girl some dinner!" I said pumping my fist into the air. she looked over at me and she shook her head.

"Tamaki senpai you only eat expensive food I don't want to go to a fancy place..I'm not even dressed for it." she said now looking at her feet. 

"It won't be that fancy, just may cost more than you are used to." I reassured her. she gave me a single nod.

I lead her to one of my favorite places to eat. I lead her inside and to my favorite booth. we both take a seat. A waitress comes over to take our orders. 

"Tamaki I dont know what to get.." she said to me with her brown doe like eyes sparkling in the light. 

"um, she will take Miso glazed black cod with sautéed broccoli, side of rice and your finest steak grilled with onion, mushrooms, peppers and your finest beef sauce." The waitress wrote it all down and then sets two glasses of water on our table before she walked to the back.  she looked at me.

"Trust me you will love it." I said with a smile. we sat quietly. I couldn't think of the words to say.

"Are you just going to sit there and stare?" she said with a small laugh. 

"I cant help it you are just so cute!!!" I said fan-boying over her. she shook her head at me and I smiled. soon our food is brought to us.

I glance at her and pick up my fork. she flashes me a smile before she takes a bite of her food and her eyes fill with excitement.

 "wow! this Is really good!" she started to eat more, not to proper but oh well. I began to eat my eyes on my plate, but I couldn't help but steal a glance at her. I smiled to myself before my eyes go back to my plate.  

we finish eating and the bill is brought. she grabs it. 

"um, Haruhi I don't think you have the enough yen..I will pay." she shook her head.

"the least I can do is pay for my meal." she said and then looked at it. he face went red. I gently take it from her and get out my yen. I pay for our meal and then walk her outside. 

"I will call for a car to drive you home." I stated looking at her. she nods her head and hugged me.

"Thank you Tamaki" I felt my face go red. why the hell am I blushing?!

"No Problem Haruhi.." she let go and I called for a car. once she was gone I put my hands over my face. what the hell is wrong with me?~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you like it! ~Amber