chapter 07👏

*Please share to your friends by commenting here*

Disclaimer: This has not been proofread. I'm just really tired and couldn't wait to post. Any mistakes found is as a result of my really tired body so please do point them out. Nicely though. Spread love and not hate.

Chapter 7
Dedicated to Townie_A and yewandejoseph

It is two weeks later, and nothing much has happened in particular. Except last week when Amara, a girl in our class, openly disgraced an Hausa senior in ss3, for trying to take advantage of her.

It was really hilarious, to the extent that she mistakenly gave herself away. He didn't try to take advantage of her, but she spread her legs wide for him.

Bitch tried to pretend.

"He took advantage of me, he took advantage. This Hassan is a man whore." Amara cussed on the top of her voice, her eyes flaming and dilating a million times.

Hassan just stood there laughing at the indeed funny sight of Amara, as she tried to make a fool of Hassan, oblivious to the fact that she's indeed making fun of herself and openly declaring herself a bitch.

Ouch.

Today is the annual inter house sport that usually happens the third week, every first term.

The four houses; Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, come together to compete in different track and field events, and try to win the much coveted cup.

Last year the Yellow house won and I'm determined to try my very best in the parade, in other to contribute to the success of the Red house.

It was still five a.m and all the girls were already up and doing, in preparation for the much awaited day. The sounds coming from the room above couldn't be more annoying, the foot steps were much too loud and I wondered if they don't rest.

I decide to take ten more minutes on the bed, savouring the soft feel of my cotton bed sheets, at least that made up for the hard and spine breaking bunk beds made from iron.

"Get your fucked up butt out of your bed!"

Oh no, not that horrible high pitched voice again. I wonder why she always picks this room to 'watch' or I'd rather call it abuse. I'm so glad my slave period with Tito remains just one day, and I'll soon get my freedom.

Yay.

She enters the room in her sexy, short Yellow sport wear skirt, and extremely tight white tee that pops out the boobs, showing off her devilish, teacher distracting boobs.

I bend down to take my slippers, as she other girls slowly mumble, showing that they are gradually becoming fully awake and sane.

As I crouched down, I got the most awful and speechless surprise.

Tito was standing right next to me, her heavily made up face looking so different from her neck and I found out that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Oh my goodness!

Is she planning to have a quicke during the inter-house sports?

Curse my messed up mind.

If you're in a school like this, you wouldn't help but be corrupted.

Although it has levels.