Except girls like Tolu of course, miss Jesus wife.

Forgive me father!
But seriously though.

I quickly get up and try as much as possible not to gag at the horrific scene.

And we're supposed to look up to her.

"Kummi, Layo, Tolu and the other ode one, come to the ss3's room right now, you'll be carrying the supplies for the sports competition."

Stephanie grudgingly stood up, but she refused to stand up, while Tolu and Kums are in our bathroom and the left corner of the room.

"But we have not taken our bath yet and besides, are you blind or what? And we are not the only ones here so please act normal for once in your existence." Kunmmi said, whispering the last part. This girl really needs to tone down the rudeness, but right now I'm loving her.

Go kunmmi, it's your party, go kumzy, go Kumzy.

Tito's eyes flamed up with anger, her fingers slowly turning to fists, as her black knuckles join together.

To think I saw one senior kissing it last week. Ew.

Her hands came up to land a slap on Kunmmi's face. I glance to the side from my little corner I was so afraid of leaving, to see Eli and Sara giggling like crazy cheerleaders at the sight of Justin Bieber.

I'd love to shove my fist up their throats!

"Stop it now. Abi you dey craze?  Wetin dey do you, you think say we be punching bag? Mad girl, senior pangolo without sense." Stephanie shouted in her all pidgin glory, causing Tito's fiery eyes to squarely face Kunmmi. Stephanie all determined, moves out from her bed side and faces Tito just as squarely.

Oh no. Stop. Stop. Get the fuck out Tito, I wanted to yell. But anything I say can and will be used against me.

Sorry Steph.

She moved purposefully towards Stephanie, anger filled in her eyes.

I thought she was going to give her one of her famous, steamy Tito's slap but instead, she opened her spit fire mouth, which can sometimes be much worse than her slaps.

"You this good for nothing girl, stupid attention seeker just like your mother."

Okay this was getting surprisingly personal and I'm sure gasps came out of the other four mouths in this room. Stephanie never told me she is family with Tito, maybe they're cousins.

"Wawu, you can call me and my mum attention seekers? Well I guess you inherited your bitchy and slutty attitude from your shame of a mother."

Burn.

"What did you just say?" Tito has totally forgotten about her former prey,  Kunmmi and was now facing Stephanie, eye ball to eye ball.

Kunmmi watches with keen interest, Sara and madam iroko do the same to. I can imagine what is going on in Kunmmi's amebo mind;

*in a robotic voice* 'taken notes, taken notes, i-have-to-gist-the-world. Eke mood activated.'

Sara just sits on her bed, pretending to wear her blue colored sport wear. But in reality, she's watching the hilarious yet intriguing and suspicious plot unfold, just like everyone else.

oh this is getting interesting.

"Yes you heard me, it's true the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Your mum is an home wrecker and I guess the younger bitch is taking over, wrecking other people's lives."