Chapter 18

PLEASE VOTE! xxx

-

TAYLOR'S POV

-

I go to walk out the door of the lobby but I feel someone tug on my arm. I turnaround and see my ex Lucy. Ew. She had her make up caked on and her hair was dead from all the dying.

"Hey Taylor" she winks.

"What do you want Lucy?" I ask.

"You. I want us back." She says.

"I'm taken sorry." I say. I'm not sorry.

"Oh by who?" She says.

"Monica."

"That sl*t?" She snarls.

"She's not a sl*t! Your the sl*t! Your the one who cheated on me. Monica was there for me. Always." I snap back.

She just smiles.

"Kiss me" she smiles.

I laugh hearing those words.

"In your dreams" I laugh and go to keep walking.

"Fine, if you don't then Monica better watch herself" she giggles.

"Your going to hurt Monica if I don't kiss you?" I say disgusted. She is really that desperate.

"Maybe" she smirks.

"Fine. Only for Monica though." I shut my eyes. And kiss her.

I go to pull away but Lucy's kisses me hard. I feel like vomiting.

I hear someone behind us crying. We both pull away and I see Monica standing there crying. Shit.

Monica runs up the stairs not looking back up at me. I go to run after her but Lucy grabs my arm.

"Let go, look what you have done! Monica thinks I cheated on her now!" I snap.

"Well you did" she laughs.

"You threatened me!" I snarl.

"Look. If you tell anyone that I threatened you, Monica will defiantly get it." She smiles and walks out the door.

I felt like slapping her then and there. I really should have. What am I going to do? Monica thinks I cheated on her! And if I tell her the story she will get hurt because Lucy will find out if me and Monica are together with no problems. Great.

I will just sleep in the lobby. I can't stand to see Monica upset.

-

SORRY SHORT CHAPTER! Comment what you think will happen next!