Chapter 8

-

MONICA'S POV

-

I'm just going to tell him how I feel, I mean I can't just keep it a secret forever. I guess it will be awkward if he doesn't feel the same way...

"Let's walk" I motion him to the path to the park.

We start walking and I begin.

"Well Taylor, I was upset because I like you. Like alot. In more than a friend way. I totally understand if you don't feel the same.." I say.. Then silence. Great. That's not a good sign.

I look down at my shoes still walking, but I feel Taylor's hand grab mine and stops me in my tracks. I turn to him and give a confused look.

He looks as if he isn't sure he should do something but his hand meets my face and pushes the hair off it. He looks into my eyes and down at my lips. I leaned in and so did he, yep we were kissing in the middle of the path, but I didn't care, it was perfect.

We pull away after a few seconds and he smiles.

I was all tingly and had sparks shooting through my body

I guess that means that he likes me back?

Yeeeeeeeee!!!!

I blush.

"Beat you to the swing!" I say yet again ruining the moment.

"Sure you will.!" He says sprinting ahead leaving me behind.

I laugh and quickly catch up, fun fact, I'm faster than Taylor hehe. Since I play a heap of sports and I guess pretty active.

He still beats me there and jumps on the swing laughing.

"No fair you little betch! Cheater! Cheater!" I yell pointing at him. Nobody's around except for these people walking starring at us.

He just laughs and tackles me to the ground and pins me on the ground.

"How dare you accuse me of cheating?" He gasps.

"Well maybe because you got about a 10 metre head start?" I laugh.

"Nah I beat you fair and square." He said crossing his arms. God he is cute.

"Right mate." I says giving him a peck on the check and get up from the ground.

Shit. I just realised I completely ditched Jack. He will understand that I had to sort out things with Taylor. I hope..

Anyways Taylor offers me his hand and we walk back home while talking and laughing at the randomness things. The we got on the topic of vine...

-

TAYLOR'S POV

-

Wow told couldn't have gone any more perfect. I finally kissed Mon. Wow. I felt sparks fly through me like fireworks. I know, corny but true.

When we were talking we come onto the topic of vine, and as you may know I'm a bit famous on that app. Well this organisation called Magcon called me yesterday and asked if I wanted to be part of it. If you didn't know it's an event with famous Viners and we get to meet our fans and it sounds like so much fun. I said yes because my friends are going. Carter, Aaron, Matthew, Cameron, Nash, Shawn, Hayes, Jack J, Jack G and a few others. I haven't told Mon yet because well, she was ignoring me, but I will tell her now and was gonna ask if she wanted to come, I mean it would be 10x better with her coming.

"Hey Mon, This company called Magcon called me and asked if I wanted to join and I said yes, it's basically just this Viners meet and great thingo, it sounds great"

"That's awesome Taylor!" She said jumping up and down a little.

"And I was wondering if you wanted to come?" I smile as if to say "please come".

"Yesssss!" She yells jumping into my arms. I don't get why she was so exited haha, but I'm glad she is coming.

"Who is going?" She says eagerly.

"Nash.." Her eyes widen.

"Cameron, Shawn, Matt, Both jacks, Hayes, Carter, Aaron and a few others."

"Sounds great! I will text you later" she smiles as she walks over to her house.

"Cya MonyBony" hehe she hates it when I call her that.

She flips her middle finger up at me and walks in her house laughing.

Aw she is so cute. Apart from her giving me the bird. Well that's just Monica for you.