Chapter 10

-

MONICA'S POV

-

We finished filming. We did a q&a, it was pretty normal I guess.

I get ready for bed, and I see Taylor lying down on his bed, I decide to join him.

"Hey Taylorrrrr" I say lying down facing him.

"Hey Monnnnnn" He says mocking me.

"How is you?" He says pinching me cheek.

"You do go to school right?" I laugh questioning his wording.

"But I'm great, tired" I say fake yawning "you?"

But then I realise he fell asleep.

Awwww.

I decide to stay next to him, I turn my body so my back is facing him.

I must have waken him up because I feel a arm around my waist. I smile and move closer to him placing my arm on his.

"Goodnight Mony" Taylor whispers into the back of my head.

"Night swifty" I turn my head and lightly kiss his lips. He smiles.

We both fall asleep fast. Sleeping cuddled with Taylor is 100x better.

*next morning*

"Wake up you sloth" I say to Taylor still is bed.

He just grunts and turns away from me.

Great. Wait actually this is good. I grab my phone and a cup. I fill the cup with chilled water and open vine.

"You should have got up betch." I whisper to my phone recording this on vine.

I quietly tiptoe over to the bed where Taylor is still asleep.

I hold my finger on the screen and pour the water on Taylor's face.

"What the f-" He says flinging out of bed getting cut off my my laughing. Yes! I got his reaction in the vine.

"I'm gonna kill you" He laughs tackling me onto the bed and starts tickling me. I'm very ticklish.

"Ta-yy-lor--- st-o-p" I choke out in between laughs.

"Fine" He stops and looks me straight in the ears.

Is he gonna lean in? Leannnnnnnnnnnnn.

He starts to lean in and so do I, our lips connect and sparks fly. Ugh I love him so much.

We get interrupted by a knock at the door. Stuff who ever it was.

"Come in" I yell getting off the bed.

It was Nash.

"Sorry did I interrupt something?" Jealousy filled his eyes.

He might not be but if he is why is he jealous? Anyways.

"Nah your fine" I say with a smile, that lightens his face.

"Anyways we are going out for breakfast in 30mins so meet us down in the lobby" he smiles and walks back out.

Shit. 30mins. I run to the bathroom and get ready. Wonder where we are going?

-

NASH'S POV

-

I knock and wait outside Taylor and Monica's door. I like Monica a lot. She is gorgeous and so fun and nice to talk to, but her and Taylor are basically a thing now. Yay.

"Come in" I hear as I open the door to see them on top of each other. Monica gets off the bed.

I was filled with jealousy. I couldn't help it. She is perfect, and Taylor has her. I have known her for 1 day but she is amazing.

Once I was finished telling them about breakfast I head back to my room and think of a plan.

I guess flirting with her won't annoy Taylor to much will it?