Chapter 14

HOLY SHIT OVER 600 rEADS OMG. thanks soooooo much!!

-

TAYLOR'S POV

-

Once I get back to mine and Mons room she isn't there. She might have went to get a drink or something to eat. I will just wait here.

I get on my phone and lye on the bed.

I decided I will surprise Mon when she gets back.

I get up and put on a button up shirt and some nice pants. I know exactly where I'm going to take her tonight.
-

MONICA'S POV

-

Once Nash goes back to his hotel room I head over to mine and Taylor's room.

I regret that kiss.

To be honest. When I'm around Nash I get nervous and we can laugh at anything, but Taylor. He is a different story. Butterfly's erupt in my stomach when I'm around him and we can talk about anything. He is my bestfriend. I love him. Nash is nice to me but I don't feel feelings for him like I do for Taylor.

I open the door to see Taylor in very nice clothes (he looked so attractive omfg)

"Hey Mony" he smiles and opens his arms for a hug.

"Hey taytay" I smile back and give him a big hug. His hugs are the best.

"I was wondering if you were up for going out tonight?" He asks.

"I would love to! Where are we going?" I smile. Finally. He finally ask me out on a date!

"Now that is a surprise" he smirks.

"Really? Will this make you tell me?" I say leaning in and kissing him.

He smiles through it and so do I.

I pull away and giving him a look telling him to talk.

"Nope. Still a surprise. Nice try though" he laughs pinching my cheeks.

"Taylor your a little shit" I laugh punching him.

"You love me." He smiles.

"Sure I do." I roll my eyes.

"Ops when are we leaving?" I ask.

"20 minutes? If that gives you enough time?"

"Yeah that's fine." I rush over to the bathroom and freshen up.

I end out picking a light blue singlet/shorts jumpsuit that has Daisy's on it paired with my white converse. I curl my hair and did a waterfall braid. I just put on a little bit of makeup. Concealer, mascara and eye liner. I think I look pretty good.

I walk out of the bathroom and Taylor looks up at me.

"Wow you look amazing." He says tackling me to the bed.

"Well thank you buddie. And your messing up my hair" I laugh. I don't really care that he is messing up my hair though.

"I will let you go after I do this" he leans down and kisses me.

He pulls away. We are both smiling.

"Ok let's go" He smiles getting up and offering me his hand.

I take it and can't help but smile like crazy. I'm so exited. I wonder where he is taking me.

-

AUTHORS NOTE!

Who do you prefer? Nash or Taylor? Comment and vote!