Chapter 3

A/N: holy crap guys this chapter is long af

An explosion echoed through the mess hall, along with several screams. The doors flew open and clouds of dark smoke billowed out. The blurry shapes of the campers stumbled from the mess hall, coughing and struggling to see. Among those shapes were you and your little chaos trio.

You ran to the center of camp to a table where you and everyone else stopped. Neil leaned against the table and coughed a bit, pulling an inhaler from his pocket and using it.

You and Max were next, you carrying Tattletail under one arm and holding your shirt up to your face so as not to inhale the smoke. Max's hair was frizzy and fucked up and he was breathing a little heavily when he got to the table.

Finally came Nikki, running out with her hands in the air with a huge grin.

"WOOOO! LET'S DO IT AGAIN!"

"How about we don't?!" Neil retorted, wiping some sweat from his forehead.

You put Tattletail on the table, who was just laughing at the situation. You glared at him and snarled, "Dafuq you laughing at?" Then you suddenly sneezed.

After a few seconds you started laughing along, then Max joined in, and soon your entire little group was laughing like what had just happened was the funniest thing in the world. It admittedly was kinda funny in hindsight.

"Note to self, never put Nikki and a lighter in the same room, ever," you laughed and nudged Max, who was starting to calm down. All he did was put his face in one hand, still grinning.

Eventually you stopped and sat breathing hard and giggling a little from time to time. But you didn't have very much time to catch your breath, as a pair of shadows fell over the table.

You all looked up to the angry faces of David and Gwen. Both had some soot stains on their clothes.

David crossed his arms and asked in a stern voice, "Max, did you have anything to do with that?"

"Yeah seriously, what the fUCK happened in there?!" Gwen demanded.

Before any of you could attempt to come up with an excuse Max spoke up, "Well, I mean, it won't fuckin' work now, we might as well tell 'em." You and Neil shrugged.

Max turned back to the counslers. "Basically we had an idea to escape this stupid shitty camp and we needed gasoline to do it so we tried to steal the gas tank from the stove in the kitchen. And then Nikki found a lighter. You can put together what happened next."

Both the counclers stared at him before Gwen suddenly keeled over and ran off, saying something about needing more painkillers. David ran after her.

A few moments passed and you asked, "Well shit, now what?"

Before anyone could attempt to answer you your pet furby shit began declaring his starvation to the universe. You made a weird closed-mouth scream noise and began to shove some pretzels you acquired from seemingly nowhere into his face.

While he ate, you stared at the toy, breathing hard and attempted to mentally vaporize him with the pure rage building up in the very core of your being.

Everyone stared at you in shock and you sat down completely normal like nothing happened.

Tattletail soon was back to his normal self and while you were all just sitting there you decided to whip out the portable charger and brush, dealing with his shit now.

While Tattletail was charging you noticed Neil was studying him closely.

"How does it even eat? From what I've see the food doesn't come back out anywhere."