Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys! Crystel here. I know. I never finish any of my other stories except for my one shots. But this time I'm inspired by my new awesome fandom: Camp Camp. Last night I was reading some things and listening to Turn The Final Page by DAgames when the bright idea popped into my mind: what if I did a crossover between Camp Camp and the smaller fandom Tattletail? And boom this happened. Story takes place after the events of Tattletail and doesn't take place in any canon episodes of Camp Camp. Enjoy!

This was already one hellava bus ride, imagine what the actual camp was gonna be like. You were sitting alone in a seat near the front of the bus. Well, alone except for a purple furby-like toy in your lap. A Baby Talking Tattletail. You and that Tattletail had been through some serious shit together, including (long story short) banishing a big evil genocidal Tattletail with a satanic ritual in the basement of their house. Childhood goals, people.

Eventually as you stared out the scenery of the window the bus came to a stop. Camp Campbell. Oh boy. You stood up and exited the bus hastily (mostly to get away from the creepy busdriver) with Tattletail in one hand, duffle bag in the other, and stepped out into the world again.

You were one of the last kids to show up to the camp, almost a week late cuz your mom was a drunken idiot and forgot about her own child's existence for a week before realizing they agreed to take you to a summer camp. Mainly art camp, although you just chose that one because it seemed easy. You didn't really wanna do anything for these next 3 months.

The bus drove away and you walked into camp. You could see kids all over the place, mostly doing shit that would probably really grind your gears later. Hehhh puns. Cuz Tattletail. And he's mechanical. You're not funny.

You were content to be quiet and unnoticed but sadly, Tattletail was not. He started screaming to be brushed even though his fur was near perfect. You sighed and crouched down, dropping your duffle bag and rumaging through it until you found Tattletail's brush. Apparently the commotion drew attention to yourself as a taller adult man started running towards you.

He stopped in front of you just as you were almost finished brushing Tattletail.

"Hello and welcome to Camp Campbell! My name's David! I'm sorry I couldn't welcome you at the entrance I was.... Busy," he sighed and rubbed his face a bit before continuing. "But anyway, you must be (y/n)!"

"Yep," you replied and put Tattletail's brush away and stood up again. "Nice to meet you David."

David practically had stars in his eyes. What a cinnamon roll. You both shook hands.

"Me Tattletail! Me looooove you!" Tattletail piped up at your side and you glanced down at the toy, poking him on the plastic cheek.

"Oi! You're supposed to love me!" The furby knock-off just giggled at you.

David showed you around the camp and the... other camps within the camp and then left you to socialize. He offered to hang onto your stuff for the time being, which you happily agreed to. Before he left he told you to maybe find some friends to room with to conserve tents and you nodded.

While you were surveying the camp and the few kids in it a small group of 3 kids just standing around caught your eye. And apparently you caught theirs, because they started walking towards you. A girl with teal-colored hair and pink eyes was in the lead, charging toward you at top speed before skidding to a stop in front of you with a huge smile on her face.

She held a hand out and practically yelled in your face, "Hi! I'm Nikki!" You blinked at her enthusiasm before introducing yourself and shaking hands with her. By now the other two kids had caught up to you two. One was a tall boy with curly brown hair and blue eyes. The other boy was way shorter, had tanned skin, poofy black hair, and green eyes that almost seemed to glow.

The other kid had to catch his breath for a moment before he stood up straighter and introduced himself, "Hey, I'm Neil."

Neil looked like he was going to say something else but Nikki cut him off, "He's a nerd."

The tall boy became dramatically offended and exclaimed, "I am no ordinary nerd! I am a man of SCIENCE!"

You rolled your eyes and turned to the shorter kid. He seemed to be studying you before he simply growled, "I'm Max. Welcome to hell, dickface."

"Don't mind Max, he's an ass to everyone," Neil reassured you. You shrugged it off.

"It's cool, we're all an ass sometimes. I'm (y/n), not sure you caught that when I was talking to Nikki," you said and smiled at them. They nodded.

Tattletail shifted in your arms and you glanced at him. "Oh, and that's Tattletail."

Nikki's eyes got wide and sparkly and she squealed, "Oh my gosh! I've always wanted a Tattletail!"

You thought back to the events before Christmas and with a smile and a head-shake you said, "No. No you don't."

After Nikki stopped fangirling over Tattletail she looked up and exclaimed, "Oh hey I forgot to do something! Can I see your hand?"

"Uh yeah? Sure?" You extended your hand only for her to bite it. Hard. You yelped in surprise and jumped back, almost dropping Tattletail in the process.

"DUDE! WHA-DAFUQ WAS THAT FOR??" you yelled, nursing your hand.

She simply shrugged and happily said, "Just exerting dominance!" In a way you kinda liked her for her weird ways already.

The trio invited you to hang out with them for a bit and you accepted. You met a few other campers along the way, and although they were all weird and interesting you had taken a liking to Neil, Nikki, and Max, probably because you could relate the most to all of them in different ways. And because so far you had spent the most time with them.

The day drew on, David was a cinnamon roll, Neil was a nerdy nervous wreck, Nikki was hyper, Max was an oddly relatable asshole, and Tattletail was an annoying loud little shit. But you still loved him.

You found out that Neil and Max were in the same tent and you ended up rooming with Nikki, who was surprisingly lonely up until then. Ok maybe it wasn't that surprising. She did strange things.

The day came to a close and you, Neil, Nikki, and Max were the last ones out besides David and the other councler (you hadn't caught her name yet).

"Well, it's pretty late. We should probably go to bed," Neil commented, stretching a little bit.

"Yeeahhhh," you replied, "It was pretty cool meeting you guys today. G'night."

"See ya tomorrow."
"Night, fuckers." Neil and Max walked back to their tent. Nikki dragged you by the arm to your tent, rambling excitedly about how you could stay up all night chatting together. You both sat down on your respective beds and you put Tattletail down on your pillow.

"Aaaahhhh! Me tired," the purple toy yawned.

"Me too," you petted him and said, "Night Tattletail." You booped him on his little heart-shaped nose and then flicked his off switch, powering him down for the night. A few weeks after the satanic Christmas you had taken to turning him off completely at night because he would start screeching at you to feed him or charge him in the middle of the night. So instead you would turn him off and deal with his crap in the morning.

You moved him into his box that you put next to your bed and started climbing under the sheets.

"(y/nnnnnn)," Nikki whined.

"Whaaaattt," you whined back.

"I'm not tired," she said, and not a moment later her head had hit the pillow and she was snoring loudly. You facepalmed and squirmed around until you were comfortable, then let yourself slowly drift off, wondering about the event that would take place tomorrow.