It's just a bug

Jacks POV

Alex and I walk hand in hand into school. Since half the school is gay anyways no one bothers us. Maybe Alex being the most popular kid in school who has a history of ass kicking might have something to do with it.

After our event yesterday, we just sat, ate pizza and watched movies. Home Alone first. Of course. We also watched My Sisters Keeper which made me cry. For some reason, whenever I cried that part made Alex laugh. I hit him whenever he laughed which somehow resulted in a tickle fight which ended up in makeing out which led to...

Rian notices the large grin plastered across my face and smirks at me. We walk down the corridor to maths where me and Alex part. "Bye babe. See you at lunch" he nods and kisses me before walking briskly to his class. Rian shakes his head at us and I poke him. We enter the classroom, continuing to giggle and poke each other until the teacher clears his throat. "Sorry Mr Armstrong" I say meekly. He just waves it off and we sit down.

Class starts and Rian whispers from next to me "so what happened yesterday?" Trying to ignore him I simply hummed and carried on with Algebra also known as The Universal Torture Of Mankind. "Did you do the dance with no pants?" Rian persists. I feel my face heat up at his words which causes Rian to start poking me again. "Ooh someone's blushing!" He taunts. "Shut up!" I hiss, smacking his hand away.

"Is there a problem?" Mr Armstrong asks. "No sir" I tell him, shooting daggers at Rian. He just smirks again and leans over his work. Looking at my own book my head starts to throb and my stomach aches. It started hurting this morning and I have felt slightly ill ever since. A piece of lined paper was pushed my way. On it were the words glad to know you're not a virgin buddy. I turn and glare at my 'friend' who is currently leant over in hysterics. "Oh yeah nice one Rian! What you gonna do, announce it to the class?" I ask rhetorically. "Well...nah that's a bit harsh. All you did was fuck Alexander William Gaskarth" I go very quiet and hope he doesn't pick up on it. In typical Rian fashion he does. "Oh my Geesus!" He exclaims "he fucked you! You're totally a bottom! Welcome to the club dude we have meetings every Friday and wear pink every Wednesday" I giggle at his words. "What's the club called? The slutty bottoms?" We burst into laughter gaining several weird looks.

Eventually I have to stop laughing. When I do I bolt out the classroom and barely make it to the bathroom in time. My stomach contents empty themselves into the porcelain bowl. I feel a hand rub my back and whisper soothing words as I retch and gag and turn my whole body inside out. Done puking I slump against the toilet. Rian passes me some toilet roll and I wipe my mouth. He also hands me a stick of gum. "Thanks man. Sorry you had to see that." "No worries. It's what best friends do" he told me. Before we leave the bathroom I feel the familiar churning in mt stomach and have to do a u turn. I throw up some more, the smell and sight of my breakfast makes me throw up more. Soon there's nothing left to throw up and I'm just trembling and dry heaving.

Rian isn't behind me and I hear the door swing open and shut. I don't trust myself to move yet so I sit panting and shaking for God knows how long. The door swings open and shut again and two pairs of footsteps resonate around the room. "Jack?" A familiar voice calls. I was about to answer when another wave of nausea hits me and I heave and gag again. Drained, exhausted and de hydrated my chest and throat ache from the pressure of projectile acid forcing it's way out my mouth. Alex finds me and takes me in his arms, kissing my hair and wiping my forehead.

Rian passes me a bottle of water and some more gum. I down the water in a matter of seconds. Five possible ten minutes later I feel confident that I can leave. "Jack you should go home" Lex tells me. "No? Really? I thought I was fine(!)" I roll my eyes and Alex pokes my side. I groan internally. I've had enough of poking. Rian reappears with my bag. "I rescued these from Math and told Sir you weren't feeling well. Are you heading home?" I nod and take my bag. It's heavier than I remember or maybe I'm just weaker.

I send my mom a text telling her I'm going home. She replys telling me that she's gonna be home a bit later but Dad should be back normal time. I smile now, happy that me, Sarah and Brendon are back together. Of course I'm gonna be less happy when Moms shooting a million questions at me about yesterday and if I was 'careful'. I already know my answer. Yes we were careful, it was great, we hung out, ate pizza and had several tickle fights. That will keep her happy for a while.

"Ok so text me when you're home ok?" Lex asks me. "Yeah sure. I'll text you." He gives me a quick peck on the cheek and then dissapears off, leaving me with my thoughts as I walk home.

Home looms into sight and I let out a sigh of relief. Discarding my bag...somewhere, I kick of my shoes and head upstairs. Barely at the top stair I have to make a mad dash to the bathroom before the water makes it's acidic reappearance. I cough before flushing the toilet and on shaky legs make my way downstairs into the kitchen. I scrabble around under the sink until I find the sick bucket. I take it upstairs with me. I flop on mt bed, bucket beside me, laptop already with Home Alone ready and phone in hand. I press play and then remember I have to text Alex

J= Jack  A= Alex

J: hey babe!

A: hey did you get home ok?

J: yeah. I threw up when I got back but I've got my bucket next to me.

A: aww I hate that my baby's ill. Do you know why?

J: no. It could just be a bug or maybe something I ate. You might want to be careful and make sure you're not ill

A: yeah I wouldn't want your second hand germs anyway

J: fuck you

A: maybe when you feel better. Don't want to make you feel worse

J: I hate you

A: no you don't AND you're stuck with me :)

J: nah course I don't. If I did I'd miss you too much

A: yas knew it!!

J: *rolls eyes* I'm kinda tired now, I'm gonna try sleep

A: k babe, txt me when u wake up. Love you

J: love you too

A: <3

J: <3

I giggle at Alexs cuteness and turn off my laptop. I snuggle into my sheets and close my eyes, drifting off into a blissful sleep

A/N yo I updated!!! I was setting myself the challenge of seeing how many different ways I could say Jack was throwing up lol. Hope u like. Please vote, comment and share! Xox