5

I went up the stairs to the upper floor, where there were bedrooms. The problem is that I had no idea who the corporal is or even this floor ... I rubbed my face and ran my eyes through all the doors. I even went through the whole hall. Well, I have to ask Petra for help ... I thought and started to descend the first steps of the stairs. 

"Where are you going, rookie?" I heard Rivaille's voice behind me. I turned to him. He stood in one-handed position on his hip. He wore only a white shirt, black pants, and the same shoes he wore for uniform.

By candlelight, his glow was unusually mysterious and charming ... The corporal frowned slightly.
"Do you have any linen for yourself?"
I did not answer for a moment, I just stared at him.
"You idiot! Wake up!"

"No, sir ..." I said in the end. When I look at the corporal ... something strange is happening to me. On the one hand, I feel fear, but on the other ... I want to spend time with him and find out more about him ...

"Hold on" I heard unexpectedly. Levi was right next to me with a white, fluffy pillow and a blanket in his hands.
"Follow me" we went down to the bottom, where the cellars were located. I felt the chill blowing over my shoulders. I got uncomfortable shivers. It was much colder than the top and there was a strange smell ...

Corporal, going to light torches attached to the walls. I did not know if I would prefer that the light be on and look at the walls surrounding me, or let me get lost in the surrounding darkness and stench. We went a bit longer and then Levi paused. I looked at the cell he was watching.

"It's here. Come in" he ordered. Slowly I took the next steps full of fear and resentment. Corporal frowned and grabbed my arm and pushed me inside. When I looked back, Rivaille closed the cell door with a soft squeak. After that he took out the keys from his pants pocket and turned the lock.

Corporal locked me here?! I panicked. "You did not think I would leave you here with the door open ..." he sneered.
"Please do not!"Levi looked into my eyes.
"I do not trust you. The more that recently I was disappointed with you for lies. You will take your punishment"
he added sharply.

I felt a pain in my chest. 'I do not trust you' he said the same thing which he said few days before the trial ... Rivaille assured Erwin that he would take me and kill me when something went wrong. And after the trial I lost my right to vote, I was completely subordinate to him.

"Go to sleep. Tomorrow you will have a busy day ... " he said mysteriously and left. I unfolded my pillow and blankets on the bed and looked around the room. It contained only a bed and a window secured with bars. Simply luxury, I sneered and layed down, then I heard a creak. I looked out the window. I saw the dark blue sky and the full moon. I remembered happy moments with my family and my mother. I felt drowsy and fell asleep a moment later.

When I opened my eyes. I was a ten-year-old boy again. It's as if I stepped back in time. The image of my old home in Shinshagina filled the black emptiness. My heart beat harder.

My house! My house is not destroyed! And if ... I thought, and a spark of hope crept into my mind and heart. I jumped quickly inside. When I opened the door, a paradise appeared to my eyes. I saw my mother, who together with little Mikasa were preparing dinner and sitting at the table with my father. In my heart so many feelings have accumulated describing immeasurable happiness and relief. They're alive ... They're here ... and me too! "...mom! " I called, but from my mouth only a slight whisper came out.

Mother turned to me. I saw her a good face, dark eyes and hair bound to the side. That's her…! "Eren ..." she whispered and smiled at me. Tears came to my eyes. Mother extended her hands to me. I shivered and started to run to her. I ran with all my strength, but I could not move more than one centimeter. It was very frustrating. I wanted to hug my mother so much, feel her stroking my head and say my name ... Come in to her body and look after her forever, but ... I could not move. The woman's face changed into a concerned one.

"E-Eren ... Come to me ... " She was confused.
"Mom! Mom! I ... I can not ... I can not move ...!" I cried nervously. I looked into her eyes. She started coming forward ... and then it happened. My house collapsed a second later. Something big overwhelmed my body and I fell. When I looked up, I saw what five years ago. The same titan lifted up my mother and she tried to break free. I was fifteen years old again. I saw that I had my swords for a three-dimensional maneuver. I took them out and threw myself at the titan.

"LEAVE HER!!" I got out, but he did not pay attention to me. He drew the woman's body to his lips and smiled in horror as he devoured it.
"Noo!!" I could have saved her! Here we go again! I'll kill him! I will kill them all! Each single one of them!

I woke up suddenly and took a few quick breaths. My heart was beating like crazy. I was shaking and feeling drops of sweat on my forehead.
"God, where am I ?!" I thought, looking around nervously. I am in a cell, in a castle, together with a detachment. It was just a nightmare.

My name is ... Eren Jaeger. And I promise you, mother ... that I will kill all the titans.

I calmed down slowly. I knew that these nightmares would not end so soon. As long as the titans walked on this earth, my mother will never be alone, and I will be with her.
I promised ... I promised her that I would kill ... I felt tears running down my cheeks. Tears of fear and hatred. I will avenge. I will spare my mother and my home ...