Preference: How You Meet

Cloud: He somehow managed to get a hole practically blown into his side and you found him in an alleyway on your way home, trying to get his second wind.

Zack: Being Cloud's sister, he couldn't help but play matchmaker and introduce you to the puppy. So he basically just left you two in a room together where you sat awkwardly for about an hour until Cloud came back.

Vincent: You two met when you were both sent to investigate the same thing. Well, kinda. Basically, you were sent to kill a man whereas Vincent was sent to get answers from him.

Sephiroth: You were new to SOLDIER and he walked into the training room one day to see you training with Genesis. Let's just say, he was impressed.

Genesis: The general was constantly being visited by secretaries every day, giving and getting paperwork, the occasional coffee. And when you came to get some from him you made a comment about LOVELESS that basically made him fall in love with you. Basically.

Angeal: You worked at a small Cafe not too far from Shinra that the three Generals loved to go to on occasion. You had just started there and been tending to the table next to them when some man had grabbed your ass. Angeal getting up and ready to punch the dude was shell-shocked when you spun around and slapped the fire out of him.

-

For some damn reason, this was such a hard preference to write, and it just had to be the first one. :/ Anyway, I promise not all of these will be like this chapter, this one just stumped me for some reason.