Hero training? Your going to a temple

Start from the beginning

"I have to come up with something better, since those two didn't sound good" Izuku thought as Tsuyu raised her hand.

"I think I've got something, I had come up with it since pre-elementary school" Tsuyu said.

"Come on up and share your name with pride" Nemuri said as Tsuyu walks up to the front of the class.

"Rainy season hero: Froppy" Tsuyu said.

"Such a nice name that fits you, even makes you approachable for everyone" Nemuri said.

"Froppy! Froppy!! Froppy!!! Thanks Froppy, finally a normal one" Everyone cheered before everyone else gave their names, Tenya chose his name because he couldn't take his brother's hero name yet, Shouto just chose his name for his own reasons.

"King Explosion Murder" Katsuki growled.

"That is not a hero name at all" Nemuri said.

"You should choose something like, Explosion Boy" Eijiro said.

"Come up here and I'll show you why murder is in my name!!!" Katsuki explained before being sent to his sit.

"Here goes nothing" Izuku said walking up to the front of the class, and then showing everyone his chosen hero name.

"Dragon's sin of wrath hero: Deku" Izuku said.

"The name is okay, but why the title?" Nemuri asked agreeing with the name.

"Man's sin of anger, that's how my quirk was activated" Izuku said leaving for his chair, Katsuki paled from that comment because he was the receiving end of that action.

After everyone was done and were given papers to fill out for their hero training organization of choice, Aizawa left to deal with some other matters. Izuku was curious about his because his piece of paper was different from the other students, which was kind of off.

"Izuku Midoriya, you will not be participating in the one week hero training due to some changes for you, please meet principal Nedzu for further information" Izuku read.

"Izuku, which organization are you going to choose?" Mina asked bored out of her mind.

"I actually have to meet the principal for that" Izuku said as Katsuki blew his top.

"So because you got some comments from the pros, and then now you have to meet the principal for your hero organization choice?!!!" Katsuki yelled angry.

"The time is ticking, the dick isn't gonna suck itself" Izuku said leaving for Principal Nedzu's office. 

"Damn!!!" Everyone said.

In Nedzu's office.....

Our smart bear cat creature is in his office, thinking about many things and ways to improve the school, but what seemed to bother him the most was the task that he was going to assign to Izuku for the week.

"It might be dangerous for him, but that full demon form of his is scary enough and this task should probably enlighten him, hmmmm......" Nedzu thought as his train of thoughts are cut off by Izuku knocking on his door.

"Sorry sir, but may I come in" Izuku asked.

"It's hard to believe he is a demon with him being so humble" Nedzu thought.

"Come in" Nedzu said as Izuku opened the door, walks in and closes it.

"Good Morning sir, you said you wanted to see me about the activity for the week" Izuku said.

"Yes Izuku, sit down so we may discuss your upcoming task" Nedzu said as Izuku sat down in a chair in front of his desk.

"Would you like some tea? I made some for us" Nedzu said passing a cup of green tea to Izuku.