THIRTY FOUR

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR _______________________A FEW YEARS BEFORE

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
_______________________
A FEW YEARS BEFORE

"Sasuke, you ass!"

"Wait, what?"

"You made me cry with that stupid story!" She mumbled.

"Nao, you-" He paused, trying to find a word to reply with.

"That's right! You can't find a good comeback, can you?" She teased, sniffing as she reached over for the tissue box in his hands.

"Shut up, Baka." He sneered, putting the box high up in the air with a smirk.

"Stop being so mean to me!" Nao whined, leaning forward slightly to grab the tissues.

Sasuke leaned backwards, snorting at her attempt."Shorty."

"Duck butt."

He huffed, leaning back even more.

"You're gonna fall off the bed!" The red-head warned.

"I'm not-" He began, but stopped as soon as he felt himself slip off the queen sized bed.

"Sasuke!" She gasped, grabbing onto his arm to pull him back.

The two landed on the ground with a hard 'thud', letting out groans and sighs.

"Get off me, Baka Nao."

"You get off of me, Baka Sasuke."

The girl giggled, causing the boy next to her to chuckle slightly.

"Why are you laughing? You never laugh." She asked, tilting her head to the side with the same stupid smile she always had plastered on her face.

"It's nothing. I was just noticing how amazing your laugh is."

NOTES
i decided that i'm gonna end this book at chapter 40.

i just don't want to continue writing chapters that get boring over time. hopefully you understand.

what naruto character should i make a new book of? a new sasuke one? a new naruto one? let me know.

-theanimesociety x