𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

I had been blocking all of Delirious' punches for the past 30 minutes and I was getting tired. He didn't even look close to finished. I knew soon he would hit me for sure. The others didn't seem to know the struggle I was dealing with.

Another 5 minutes past before he landed a punch on my shoulder. I lost my footing and fell butt first on the mat. He climbed on top of me and kept going. All I could do was put my arms up to block as many punches as I can.

"Delirious," I tried to call out but was barely audible since he was putting all his weight on me and I could barely breathe.

I could feel my arms starting to bruise. I felt a large weight lift off of me. Next thing I knew, I was thrown to the other side of the ring. I groaned and tried to get up but couldn't.

He picked me up by the arm and trapped me in the corner. "Fight back," Delirious said in a dangerous tone. He kneed me in the stomach knocking the air out of me.

I was on the ground clutching onto my stomach from the pain. I was breathing hard and my vision was blurred. Tears were welling up from the pain.

"Get up," he said with no emotion. "Fight back."

I tried to get up but he kicked me back to the ground. I groaned in pain. I need to get out of this ring. I tried to crawl out the ring but he beat me from doing so.

"Delirious, stop..." I tried to plead.

"The enemy isn't going to stop."

"But your not an enemy..."

That didn't stop him. He climbed on top of me again and raised his fist in the air to swing again.

I shut my eyes and blocked my face with my arms waiting for the impact.

"Delirious!" Someone called out. "What the fuck are you doing?!" It sounded like Vanoss.

I opened my eyes slowly to see Delirious being pulled off me by Nogla and Terroriser. Vanoss and Lui were on either side me asking me if I was okay.

"I'm fine," I said quietly.

"Delirious, what was that?!" Terroriser shouted. Delirious didn't say anything infuriating him even more. "Answer me, Jonathan!"

Jonathan?

"Calm down, dude," Nogla said, now looking nervous.

"Don't tell me to calm down! He can't just beat (Y/n) like that!" Terroriser shouted some more.

Did he just say my name?

"Brian!" Vanoss shouted. "That's enough!"

"Oh, fuck," Mini mumbled.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. What I couldn't figure out was how he knew my name. I started getting up. Lui and Vanoss tried to help me but I pushed them away.

"I never told you guys my name," I said in almost a whisper, "so how the hell do guys know my name?!" I shouted.

No one answered me. They all seemed frozen with shock. Delirious looked at his knuckles. They were bruised and slightly bloody. I looked down at my arms and blood was starting to run down both my arms.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" Delirious whispered. Everyone turned their attention to him. "Sorry," he mumbled and climbed out of the ring.

"Is no one gonna answer my question?" I tried to pry again. Mini Ladd looked like he wanted to say something but Basically shook his head. "Fine, don't answer me but I'm leaving unless one of you want to explain," I said and walked outside back to the apartment.

No one said anything as I walked out. They obviously don't care whether I'm here or not. They also don't seem to care about my privacy. That just means one thing... I can't trust them.

*