𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

I slowly opened the door of the cabin. Behind the door held horrible memories. Memories that still haunt me. 

I looked inside. It was dark. The only light was the small sunlight coming through the dust-covered windows. The place was filled with dirt and cobwebs. The furniture was rotting away. I stepped in and an image popped into my mind once again.

There was blood splattered on the wall. Two bodies laying on the floor in front of me. A pool of blood surrounding the bodies. A bloody knife in my hand. It was raining outside and it was night time. Anything was barely visible.

 I shook my head and continued inside. I walked into the living room where I grew up. I usually read a book but ended up getting in trouble for not doing anything 'productive'. I walked into the dining room. Another image flashed in my mind.

We were all sitting around the table. We were having dinner. My brother and I were playing around and having a little fun. Then our father slammed his fist on the table and yelled at us. I was scared but I couldn't hear what he was yelling.

I shook it off and walked to the kitchen. It was small. My mother spent most of her time here. I looked around and saw a knife block. I grabbed it and another memory flashed in my mind.

I walked to the knife block and pulled out a knife. I held it in my trembling hands. Tears were streaming down my face. It was raining outside and lightning struck.

I flinched. I regained my composure and walked towards the hallway where the rooms were. I walked into the room that used to belong to me. It was the same except everything was getting old and rotten. 

I walked out and went into what was my parents' room. Nothing touched. I didn't care much for it. I then walked into my brother's room. Everything was also old and rotten. There wasn't much in it, to begin with. Then another image.

I heard a scream so I had come over to see what was going on. My little brother was in a corner while my father hit him with a belt countless times. I tried to stop him but he only ended up pushing me to the floor and started whipping me. I didn't scream but my brother did for me. Although, I couldn't hear it.

I couldn't take any more of the images flooding my mind. I ran out of the room and out of the cabin. More haunting images came to mind. It was all too overwhelming for me to handle. My breathing started to get harder. I needed to get away from the cabin.

I tried to run but I couldn't. I was frozen in place. I was scared. Another horrifying image popped in my mind. I broke down. I was on my knees with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't do anything. The pain was too much for me to handle. Then another image...

I screamed as my life depended on it. I kept screaming as more bad memories kept flooding my mind. I grabbed my head rocking back and forth while screaming. My vision was obstructed by the tears streaming down my face.

I felt someone grab my shoulders. I screamed even more and turned around to attack whoever touched me.

"Whoa! Calm down! It's just me!" Delirious shouted in surprise. I stopped screaming but tears were still flowing out my eyes and it wouldn't stop. "What the hell happened?" He asked as calmly as he could, which wasn't really calm.

"I-I can't t-take it anymore..." I stuttered.

"Can't take what anymore?" He asked. Another memory flashed my mind, making me flinch.

"The memories! The flashbacks! They're haunting me!" I shouted and grabbed onto his blue sweater. 

"Come on. Let's get you back to the base..." Delirious said as he helped me up. 

As I found my footing, I peeked back at the cabin and another flashback appeared in my mind. I shrieked a little. Delirious rubbed my arm up and down trying to comfort me. He helped me walk back to the car. The flashbacks started dying down the further I got away from the horrible cabin.

The guys were waiting by the truck. They seemed worried and impatient. They all turned to us as we walked down the road towards them.

"There you are!" Lui shouted.

"Where did you fuckers go?!" Wildcat shouted angrily.

"What the hell happened to Red?" Nogla asked as he saw me looking petrified.

"I don't know. She said something about her 'memories haunting her'." Delirious explained to the guys. "She was panicking when I found her."

"Blu would not be happy seeing you wrapping your arm around her," Wildcat said with a small evil chuckle.

"Shut up, Wildcat. I didn't know what else to do to get her to calm down. Besides, she can't walk properly, either," Delirious said. I sat in the back seat of the truck.

"Can we go already?" I asked impatiently. Everyone got in the truck and we drove back to base in silence.

My head hurt from all the memories and the screaming and the crying and everything. I just wanted to leave and be somewhere by myself. I didn't want to be near anyone. The guys would probably want answers as to why I was freaking out. I didn't want to. I was scared... It was all my fault...

*