𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛.

We could all tell that Delirious was still in a salty mood since Blu's 'incident' if you want to call it that. He barely spoke or made eye contact with anyone.

"What the hell is wrong with Delirious?" Mini asked.

"You would think he'd be over it by now," Moo commented.

"Can you really blame him?" I asked. "She's kind of a pain in the ass."

"Kind of?" Delirious scoffed as he came from his room. No, Blu was a total pain in the ass but I decided not to say anything. Delirious walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer from the fridge. He popped it open and walked to the living room and leaned on the doorway.

Moo and Mini Ladd had been playing video games and I was just watching.

"You guys suck," Delirious commented and left. As he said that, both of them were killed simultaneously.

They both groaned and threw their controllers aside. I chuckled at their frustration since they've been at it for a couple of hours now. They glared at me and I just shrugged.

Vanoss walked in the apartment with Basically and Wildcat. They looked tired and worn out.

"So, how'd it go?" Mini asked.

They had gone to scout enemy territory. They still wanted me to dress like a prostitute and I still refused.

"Change of plans," Basically said. He was obviously disappointed.

"What happened?" Moo asked.

"Somehow, they were able to get a lot more weapons and people than intended," Vanoss informed us.

"What are we gonna do, then?" I asked.

This gang was the most notorious gang in the nation but it was a small gang that consisted of 10 people including me. The only reason why this gang seemed so big and were so successful in the news was because of all the people they hired when working on something big. But this time, it seems like we were gonna need a lot more people than usual.

"For now, continue the training," Vanoss ordered. "I gotta make some phone calls..."

The three of us got up from the couch. We walked towards the door where Basically and Wildcat were waiting. We waited for Delirious who looked irritated. He placed his half-full beer on the counter and walked out the door without saying a word.

"He's still pissy?" Wildcat whispered with annoyance. Mini sighed and nodded.

"Let's get going," Moo said.

We all walked out to the curb and walked down a couple of blocks to a nearby gym. We want to avoid the warehouse for now until we know we're in the clear.

In the meantime, Vanoss decided to rent out the gym for ourselves. The six of us started without the other guys. Terroriser, Lui, and Nogla were getting some equipment to improve our outcome. Vanoss was making phone calls as he said before. Who was he calling? No idea.

"Come on, Red..." Delirious groaned as he threw me some hand wrap to put on. I caught them with ease and put them on. He put his own hand wraps on making sure they fit like how they were supposed to.

I didn't really want to practice today. Especially with Delirious' current moods. Hopefully, he won't take his anger out on me since he is, without a doubt, stronger than me.

"Delirious?" I called.

"What?" He responded pretty rudely.

"Maybe we should practice with the punching bags first?" I suggested.

"What'll that do? They don't punch back," he stated. Wow.

"It'll be like a warm-up," I said.

"Stop playing around," Delirious climbed into the ring. "Are you scared or something?"

Honestly, yes. "No," I lied, "but we don't want to pull a muscle, ya know?" I continued.

"Stop stalling," he deadpanned. It was no use. He wasn't going to give up.

"Fine..." I said a bit defeated and climbed into the ring.

Before I could even stand up, he already started swinging at me. I dodged his punches but only by a millimeter. I got up and I was obviously on defense. I went into a fighting stance and pushed any punches away. He was fast and I was only blocking his punches last second.

There was a certain fire in his eyes. They were ignited with anger. This is exactly what I wanted to avoid. He's taking his anger out on me. If this keeps up, who knows if he'll be able to stop...

*