Seven

Though you guys probably don't care, I was going through my photos and they are mostly of the boys 😂 I wouldn't ask. But I am here to grace you with some of the photos.

 But I am here to grace you with some of the photos

And don't forget the lemur 😂

Josie's POV

I gave my mom one last hug as I stepped out of the house. Ava was already in the uber we were riding to the airport in.

I ran to the uber and got into the back next to Ava, our bags sitting on our laps.

It was an hour ride to the airport so I decided to read.

I pulled out my new book Beautiful Chaos. It was the third book in the Caster Chronicles. So far, I loved it.

Many chapters later, we arrived at the airport. Ava and I thanked the Uber driver and payed.

When Esther saw us, she stood up and walked over with a smile and her bag.

"Ready to go? We should be called there in-" She pulled out her phone and checked the time. "Ten minutes."

I nod and we start heading to our gate. The majority of the time we took going through security.

Soon after, our gate was called and we were ready to take off.

On the airplane, I sat in the middle, Ava on the outside and Esther on the inside next to the window.

I decided I would sleep for the flight. Then i remembered that I didn't know anything about Esther's brother. I tapped her arm and she turned to me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"I was wondering what there is to know about your brother. I don't even know his name." I explained.

"Well," She started. "His name is Jonah. He's in a band with four other guys." I nod, confused.

"What is the band name?" I ask tentatively.

"It's called Why Don't We."

My mouth fell open and I shook Ava who was almost asleep.

"Wha-?" She groans.

I took a deep breath.

"We are going to see the boys." I say to her. Here eyes immediately shoot open fully as if she was fully awake.

"Wait. What!?" She leans forward and hits her head on the seat in front of her.

"We are seeing the boys." I say again.

My worries went away and I smiled. We were going to see five boys that we have been talking to for a few months.

I was thinking of telling the guys, but I decided to make it a surprise for them.

I decided I would sleep to make the time pass faster.

---

We had got our luggage about five minutes ago so we stopped at a Starbucks. We got our drinks and headed to the doors.

I turn to Ava. "You ready?" I ask. She nods with a big grin.

Esther was a step in front of us, leading the way. Ava and I had no clue where to go.

Esther turned and started walking towards a group of five boys that were goofing around.

"Jonah!" Esther waved at one of the boys as his head popped up.

"Esther!" The group got up and started walking our way. Ava and I both hung our heads down so they wouldn't see us.

"Guys, these are my friends. They said they knew you?" She gestures to us and we slowly lift our heads.

My eyes caught Daniel's first. His mouth fell open and then turned to a smile.

"Josie!" He yelled and wrapped his arms around me. I laugh and return the hug.

"How-? What-?" He stumbled over his words and I giggled and pulled away from him.

"We met Esther on the beach with Svea. Ava's little brother Mathew was playing with her." I said. "Esther asked if we wanted to go with her to LA to see her brother and we said yes, no clue that we would see you guys."

He laughed. The group started walking out of the airport and we followed. I look at Ava standing next to Jack giving me a thumbs up.

There was just enough seats for all of us in the car. I was in between Zach and Daniel while Ava was in between Corbyn and Jack. Esther was sitting in the passengers seat while Jonah drove.

You could say the ride there was hectic.

These Girls was playing and everyone was jamming out. I quickly pulled out my phone and started taking a video of us jamming out.

The camera was facing us and I yelled to it, "Were having an amazing time with Esther's brother and bandmates!" Daniel popped into the video and smiled. I ended it and posted it on Instagram, tagging all of them.

We soon arrived at the Why Don't We house. My mouth dropped open and I froze as everyone got out.

"Holy shit." I say. Daniel laughs next to me.

We enter the house and then soon find out Ava and I have to share rooms with someone.

We decided that we would sleep in Jack and Daniel's room. Daniel would sleep in Jack's bed with him and Ava and I would take Daniel's.

When we were fully situated, we decided to sit in the living room and watch a movie.

---
Thanks for reading! Remember to comment, vote, and share!