Four

6th of March
11:34a.m.

Dirty Dan has changed #1 Fann to Josieee

Dirty Dan
Hey :)

Josieee
Three E's?

Daniel
I didn't want a plain name for you

Josieee
Lol okay

Dirty Dan
Wyd

Josieee
Singing with Ava

Dirty Dan
What song

Josieee
A song by this boys band. They call themselves Why Don't We

Dirty Dan
They sound awesome

Josieee
Eh

Dirty Dan
That hit the feels :(

Josieee
:)

Dirty Dan
Can I hear you sing?

Josieee
Uhhh sure

---

Josie's POV

I pressed the FaceTime button and waited for Daniel's face to pop on screen. Once I saw him I smiled.

"Hey." I said, waving. He grinned back at me and waved.

"So, which song will you be singing?" He asks.

"My favorite. Taking you." I replied. He smiled when I started humming the song.

"Josie-. Oh my lord. Please tell me that you are on FaceTime with Daniel Seavey." Ava said as she came up behind me. I smiled at her and nodded.

"The one and only. We're actually going to sing Taking You for him." I say, looking at her. She has a big toothy grin as she sits down next to me.

She nods as I grab my guitar. I strum it a few times then I start.

"I need you in my life like limelight, where ever I go I'm Taking You." I sang.

"Whenever I call your my lifeline, I never hang up I depend on you." Ava sang.

At some point through the song, the other boys walked into the room but Ava and I were too busy singing our hearts out.

When we finished the song, the boys started clapping and hollering praise.

"I think you may have done that better than us." Daniel comments and I blush.

"No, you still do it better." I said. He smiled at me.

"I believe that we all could second Daniel's comment." Said Jack, gesturing to all the boys. They all nod in agreement.

I roll my eyes and drop it, knowing the boys would get their way.

"Josie." Ava spoke up. "Remember we're going out."

I nod. "Well, we better get ready." I say. I wave but Daniel quickly says something.

"You still haven't told us your Instagram." He says. I laugh.

"My Instagram is @JoSmith and Ava's is @Ava_Will." I say. Ava nodded while she whipped the brush, it flying out of her hand across the room. Her eyes suddenly widen and she begins a fit of laughter.

The boys joined while I sat there smiling. I waved once more and they waved back. I reached up and pressed the red button ending the call.

"Ava, you're such a dork." I comment getting up. When I look to her, she has the brush up to her mouth singing a Hannah Montana song.

"The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down. I st-st-stuttered when he asked me what I'm thinking 'bout." Her crazy dance moves made it five times more hilarious.

"Let's get ready now." I say, walking into the bathroom.

---

Once Ava and I were finished, it was already 1p.m. We decided to walk to the park and take some photos for Instagram.

@JackAveryMusic followed you
@corbynbesson followed you
@imzachherron followed you
@jonahmarais followed you
@seaveydaniel followed you

I heard a laugh from Ava and she says, "Five new follow requests."

"Same here."

---
Remember to like, comment, and share with your friends!