The Girl

Unedited

Harry stood next to Louis as the paramedics calmed him down, he was shaking after the plane. Harry wasn't all that shaken up, but he was still worried. One of the policemen went up to the to ask them what happened.

"I was just in my seat having drink. All of the sudden the jet began shaking. I had my seat belt on and I held onto my seat."

"The pilot said he had witnessed a girl. Who...flew?"

"Well, yeah I saw that but, I thought I was just drunk. Until the pilot said he saw the same thing."

"What about you, did you see this, girl, they claim."

"I uh no, I put myself inside the shower doors. I was away from any window. I didn't see anything."

"There was a broken glass inside the bathroom would you like to explain how that got there?"

"I uh, I don't know. I was too scared to notice. I wasn't paying attention." Harry murmured. He looked to the ground fixing his glasses on his face frowning. Louis noticed the actions. The policeman then left, leaving the two alone.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked, glancing at him.

"I almost died." Harry said in a quiet voice.

Louis nodded, and patted his back.

"But we're alive kid."

Harry blinked. Just know he began to process what he had done. He literally just held onto to a jet. He almost exposed himself. If anyone found out what he really was then he will be taken into experiment. Hell, he didn't even know what he was. God he could be in so much trouble.

"Harry!" A familiar voice called out. Harry and Louis looked up to find Gemma running towards them. She quickly hugged Harry tightly.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Gemma asked almost in tears.

"I'm fine, Gem."
Gemma pulled him away from everyone and whispered to him. "Harry did you help the jet land?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, Harry the videos are going viral. Everyone saw you!" Gemma said.

"I know! But I don't think anyone knows its me. My hair covered my face, and people keep saying it was a girl."

Gemma nodded her head understanding. "Just... make sure you don't do it again alright. I understand that this was to save your life and your boss' life as well."

"I won't."

They turned around and began walking back to everyone else. Louis was waiting for Harry near his limo, with their suitcases.

"Uhm. I'll be going home with my sister." Harry said.

"Alright." Louis said turning off his phone. "We'll have a skype meeting instead of flying out, alright."

"Yes, sir." Harry left with his sister, once he got home he quickly fell asleep as soon as he landed on his bed.

****

The next morning, Harry walked in with Louis' breakfast. He set it on the desk then walked out of the office. Not even a minute later Louis walked in through the elevator and pass Harry. Harry grabbed his notepad and followed Louis into the office. "Alright so there is ton of things going on with this flying girl, videos pictures, even one where she just disappeared. We have to make sure all the journalist write every little detail. As for me I'm going to set out a live news cast of what had happened. So I need all the camera men in here in 20." Louis said, Harry sloppily wrote it down on his notepad. "I also need for you to set up the Skype meeting for 6pm. Understood?"