Chapter 2

NOTE: Here's what I picture Charlotte wearing :) http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49195627

On with the story!

Charlotte’s POV

You could cut the tension in the car with a knife.

Ever since that call, Harry has been extremely nervous.

We called Harry’s Mum to have her pick up the kids and keep them until we got back from the record label. Simon didn’t give us any details, except that he wanted to talk to the five boys. I twirled my blond hair nervously around my finger and my blue eyes stared at my husband’s flawless features. I looked at Harry’s rigid form again as he angrily drove through downtown London.

“Haz, you need to relax! I don’t know what your big argument was with the boys, but you need to put it behind you,” I said.

I saw him visibly relax as I rested my hand on his.

“You think?” he asked.

“Absolutely; I can see how much you’ve missed them over these years,” I said.

He let out a sigh before nodding in agreement.

As soon as we pulled up in front of the record label, paparazzi swarmed the car, nearly blinding us with their flashing cameras. Harry got out and opened my side for me, immediately pulling me to his side. He kept me close until we were safely in the modernly furnished lobby. The secretary smiled warmly at us and pointed to the elevator.

“5th floor; the other boys are already here,” she said sweetly.

“Thank you,” Harry said before starting off towards the elevator.

All too soon, we were standing outside of the conference room door. Harry let out a shaky breath and linked his hand in mine. I gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before turning the door handle and pushing it open.

4 familiar boys and 3 unfamiliar girls looked up at the sudden disturbance. If looks could kill, we would be dead. Simon, who was at the head of the table, cleared his throat and smiled.

“Harry and Charlotte, what a lovely surprise. Thank you for coming at such short notice; please take a seat,” he said.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment as we quietly took a seat. All pairs of eyes were set on us.

“So boys,” Simon continued. “When One Direction broke up, my record label was devastated. Girls around the world were heartbroken! You’re all still in your twenties, I’m proposing to reunite One Direction and start a new album.”

Everyone’s jaws dropped.

“W-what?!” Louis choked out.

“You heard me boys! I don’t know what your petty little fight was about, but you need to get over it and enter the music world again,” said Simon.

Before we could all protest, Simon’s phone rang and he politely excused himself to answer it.

“No way in hell!” declared Liam.

 (sorry it's short!)