Main Location and Landscape(Camp Jupiter)

Hey guys! I'm back for now and sorry for making you guys wait so damn long, lets just say my previously mentioned PJO related project, along side other things like School, Exam Preparations and my Art Portfolio has been taking a bit of a toll on me these past few months and have been kicking my butt away from writing, but I finally managed to scrape up enough information  together to bring you this chapter

Okay, now like the previous chapter, covering the main locations in Camp Half Blood, this time I'll be covering the main locations or rather the locations I could find the most information of, in Camp Jupiter! yayyy! so yes, I didn't forget about the Romans, they deserve some love too

but if you want more Camp Jupiter here, you can check out the previous chapter I did on them and stay tuned for more Camp Jupiter based chapters coming up soon

Now, ladies and gentlemen! Right from California, I'm presenting you to, The Main Locations and Landscape of Camp Jupiter! 

Caldecott Tunnel, California 94563, USA

Important Landmarks-

The Wolf House: 

(Actual footage of the Real Life Wolf House

(Actual footage of the Real Life Wolf House....yes people, this place is actually real)

The Wolf House is the place where Roman Demigods are dropped off to start their journey as a Legionnaire if Lupa deems them worthy and strong enough to endure her training. the Wolf House was originally built by Jack London, a famous novelist and a Son of Mercury, before it burned down a week before he and his wife was supposed to move in, and earned it's name from London's nickname "The Wolf" given to him by his friend George Sterling due to the large amount of Wolf and Dog based books that London wrote. As of right now, the Wolf House is currently possessed by Lupa the Wolf Goddess, who uses it as a training  ground for the Demigods she takes in and training them until she thinks they've reached their full potential. Before giving them directions to Camp Jupiter and leaving them alone essentially leaving them to find their own path and put their training to good use. As for Appearance, if the picture isn't enough to go off by, the Wolf House was a 26 room mansion made out of  wood and stone bricks before it burned down but as in present day, is a shadow of it's former self, often described to be a massive ruin of red and gray stone and rough hewn timber beams.

Temple Hill:

Temple Hill is a Hill where all the temples dedicated to all the Roman Gods are Located, most notably the Temple of Jupiter Optimus Maximus, which is the biggest one on the hill, along side the Temple of Bellona, the Temple of Mars Ultor and Pluto's Shrine. The Temples and Shrines on the hill vary in size, from as small as a Tool shed for the least honoured gods to as large as a round pavilion for the most honoured gods, each one decorated to honour the god that the temple or shrine is worshipping. Descriptions of each temple vary, but they'll be further explored in a future chapter along side the divine beings they're built for themselves.

Principia:

An Important part of Camp Jupiter and the place where all the planning for Quests and Battles begins, The Principia is the Praetors' headquarters located in Camp Jupiter, where Praetors gather to discuss important matters whether it be quests, battles, Camp changes or the behaviour of trouble casing campers. Descriptions of theThe Principia is a two-story wedge of white marble with a columned portico like an old-fashioned bank with Roman guards standing out in front of it. Over the doorway, hangs a big purple banner with the gold letters SPQR embroidered inside a laurel wreath. Inside, on the ceiling glitters a mosaic of Romulus and Remus under . The floor is polished marble. The walls are draped in velvet, making it feel like being inside the world's most expensive camping tent. Along the back wall stands a display of banners and wooden poles studded with bronze medals, military symbols, Percy guessed. In the center was one empty display stand for the . In the back corner, a stairwell leads down and is blocked by a row of iron bars like a prison door. In the center of the room, a long wooden table was cluttered with scrolls, notebooks, tablet computers, daggers, and a large bowl filled with jelly beans. Behind the table, there are two high-backed chairs meant for the Praetors.

Camp Grounds-

New Rome:

The home of Camp Jupiter and Roman demigods as a whole, where your Demigods can live permanently so they can go to college, get married and start a life of their own without the worry of being killed before their time comes and much like Camp Half Blood,it's also a place where demigods are trained to protect themselves and their camp from monsters(well, more like continuing their training, considering their main training comes from Lupa) but besides that, the biggest difference between the two is whereas Camp Half Blood is like a regular summer camp in structure, New Rome is alot more city like as New Rome possesses a Forum,a Coliseum, a Senate House and a Circus Maximus along with many different shops there and a bustling nightlife. 

Field of Mars:

The Field of Mars is the place where Campers have their training,war games, marching drills and the occasional Monster hunt. The place consists of Trenches and hidden tunnels, as well as a temporary fort that's built every war game, so they don't have to do the same challenge twice, which means unlike Camp Half Blood, the Field of Mars doesn't house a permanent building .

The Barracks:

The Barracks are 4 wooden buildings of 10 bunks  where campers are divided and placed in. Though unlike Camp Half Blood, The Roman demigods aren't divided into the barracks via their parentage and are rather divided via Family recommendation letters or by a Centurion's personal recommendation and in replacement of Camp Half Blood's Head Counsellors, are run by by a pair of Centurions each, all of which are Senators for the Senate House and each Barrack can house up to 20 Legionnaires. As for descriptions of these cosy little places, The Barracks are told to have 10 wooden bunk beds in each with white bedding, with shady porches on the outside where your demigods can lounge in hammocks, play cards or have a nice chat over soda, The Barracks are told apart by a collection of banners out front, decorated in Roman Numerals and Various Animals, most notably a eagle, a bear, a wolf, a horse and a hamster looking creature that remains unknown as of right now. 

Landscapes-

Little Tiber:

The Little Tiber is the city river, Ending in the Lake at the south of New Rome and named after the Tiber river in Rome. Though the Little Tiber is smaller than it's much bigger father back in Greece, don't get fooled by it's size and it's name as the Little Tiber still serves as a extremely effective city moat. The Little Tiber is full of power, which the river gets from the Original Tiber in Rom and uses it to keep out unwanted guests like monsters, greeks and salesman (even though as of right now the Greeks are out of the unwanted list since the Greeks and Romans made up now, especially after the incident) but despite  that The Little Tiber still has the power to wash off  Greek Blessings such as Percy's blessing from his dip in the River Styx as seen in "The Son of Neptune". Although it is used as an effective city border no one quite knows where the Little Tiber originates from, nor where the water goes once it reaches the lake. Some say it flows to and from the Underworld, or from the mist of time, but no one who has tried to find the source, has returned to tell the tale alive. (Also, am I  the only one sniffing Quest material over here?  I mean...come on people, that just sounds like a Quest to behold right there)

Garden of Bacchus:

A favourite spot for Reyna and a possible form of dedication to Bacchus, The Garden of Bacchus is a garden that sits on top of a hill that over looks New Rome that demigods can visit for some peace and quiet or a simple chat in private. The garden is described to over look the entire valley with a canopy of grapevines over head along with a fountain sporting a statue of Bacchus on top sitting in the middle, as described by the books, but besides the book's description, there isn't anymore description of the area. Even though I imagine there'd be different kinds of plants and flowers housed underneath the shade of the canopy along side various statues of Bacchus and stone benches for demigods to sit on.