Chapter 14 3/3

I was hoping to do dedications but no one reads my fanfic. Maybe I'll do that another time.

Now where's Mikey?

I was looking for Michael.

I found him in the kitchen getting ANOTHER bonana.

"Hey purple hair boy," I said.

He turned around.

"IZZY!!!" he screamed, running towards me like a little kid. He opened his arms and I hugged him tightly.

"Before you ask, when I moved into town I didn't know that I would end up living next door to the boys' flat. I'm dating Niall. Abby's dating Louis. Yes Abby's here. She's probably talking with Luke by the stage. I'm doing great. I've settled in nicely here and the people here are really nice," I said really fast. I took a breath. "So how are you?"

"I'm great. the boys and I are having a great time. If your wondering where Calum went he's taking a shower for the concert later. I'll see you later. I know you want to surprise him. Biya!" Michael said.

The good thing about Michael and I is that we understood each other.

He ran away while I ran to the showers. Calum was picking his clothes, his waist wrapped in a towel.

I tiptoed behind him and screamed, "HI CAL-IE!"

He screamed, but he knew it was me because I was the only one who called him that.

He turned around and started tickling me. I was laughing so much. I fell to the ground and Calum was still tickling me.

"Ok, ok! You win!" I said.

He helped me up and pulled me into a hug. I didn't care that he was shirtless because he was my bro.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you, too!"

"How have you guys been doing?"

"Great! You?"

"Brilliant."

"You alone?"

"Abby's here."

"You dating anyone, sis?"

"Niall."

"Trust me. You can trust him. He's amazing and you guys are so alike."

"Thanks! Are you?"

"Sadly, no," Calum said. "Do you think I'll ever get a girlfriend?"

"Why wouldn't you? You're always happy, your funny, energetic. Also your cute and there are lots of people who love you."

"Thanks. Hey, how 'bout you and Abie go to the mall sometime and look for perfect girls for me?"

I laughed at him.

"Sure, why not?" I said, laughing.

"Ok. I'm gonna get changed. Can you please leave?"

"K, we'll all be at the couches."

I left the room.

••••

I don't know what to say.

Bye!

xx,

Izzy