Chapter 13

Hiya! Love me guys. I'm writing more than I usually do.

The song isn't by me obviously. Credit to: 5SOS.

Now the moment you've all been waiting for-probably not because this doesn't have much reads...

It was finally the day of the date. I had to be ready by nine.

What to wear? What to wear?

My phone vibrated saying that I had a text.

From: Niall ;)

~~~~

I know you're wondering what to wear. Wear something comfy, but cute. Bring a swimsuit and a change of clothes and sneakers that you don't usually wear, but is presentable.

I texted him back. Thank you!

From: Izzy ;)

~~~~

Thanks, Ni. Can you please tell me where we're going?

From: Niall ;)

~~~~

No. It's a surprise, Iz.

From: Izzy ;)

~~~~

Why do you make me beg?

From: Niall ;)

~~~~

Cause it's adorable.

From: Izzy ;)

~~~~

Fine.

From: Niall ;)

~~~~

Be ready in 2 hours.

From: Izzy ;)

~~~~

K

I got ready. I took a shower and allowed my hair to air dry. When my hair dried, I put my black hair into a messy bun on top of my head leaving a few wisps to frame my face. I washed my face even though I just took a shower, then I put a little Baby Lips, mascara, and eyeliner on.

I was wearing a 5SOS t-shirt that the boys (5SOS) gave me for my birthday that was loosely tucked into black high-waisted shorts, and my extra pair of white Keds. I put my Ray-Bans on too of my head, not covering my eyes yet.

I decided to change my phone case to a simple rubber turquoise case.

My change of clothes were light denim shorts with a white flowey tank crop top and flip flops just in case.

I brought my mint strapless bikini. I also brought sunscreen because Niall told me-not technically- that we would get wet and it was hot and sunny outside anyways.

I waited for Niall on my couch checking Twitter, Instagram, and Keek. I checked Polyvore and made a few outfits.

I heard the doorbell and got up and checked who it was. It was Niall.

"Hey!" he said.

"Hiya!"

"Ready?" Niall asked.

"Yup. Let's go!" I responded.

We were in the car for an hour, listening to the radio and talking. I made a hew Keeks of Niall and I and posted them.

"We're here!" Niall screamed.

"Ow, my ears." I said.

"Just look outside," Niall said.