Chapter 14 1/3

Hey guys. So last chapter I kind of left you guys with a cliffhanger but at least I'm updating soon enough.

I turned around and screamed.

"What's wrong? It's just me," Abby said.

"You don't just sneak up on people like that though!" I replied.

"Sorry. But you have to tell me EVERYTHING that happened."

I told her what happened.

"I bet you had a lot of fun," she said. "Louis hasn't asked me out on a date yet."

"What?! I'll be right back," I said.

I walked out of the door and went to the boys' flat. I knocked on the door, knowing they were still awake. Louis answered.

"Are you crazy?!" I whispered.

"What?"

"You still haven't asked her out!"

"I'm planning to do that tomorrow."

"Fine."

"Oh. We have a concert tomorrow if you wanna come." Louis said.

"Sure."

"Here, come inside."

I came inside and sat on the couch with Liam and Harry. Niall and Zayn were asleep.

"TOY STORY!" I screamed.

"I hope you're this excited for our concert tomorrow," Harry said.

"You're coming, right?" Liam said.

"Why wouldn't I come?"

Louis came back from his room and gave me two passes and tickets.

"Thanks," I said.

"I'll tell Paul. You'll be sitting in the VIP section which is basically the front and your brother and the rest of the band will be there. Sound check is at twelve so wear your passes to it," Louis explained.

"Ok. But don't tell the other boys. I want it to be a surprise." I said.

"Ok," he replied.

"I'll see you later, ok?" I said.

"Ok," Louis said.

I hugged the boys that were awake and went home.

A few hours later.

I woke up at eleven and took a shower. I changed into a smiley face shirt that Luke have me so we could be 'twinning', black shorts, black sandals and a dog tag necklace that Luke also gave me. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put my pass around my neck and went to the living room.

Abby came out wearing a black crop muscle tank with Rolling Stones print, a camo vest with studs, black shorts, and black military boots. Her hair was down and in beach waves.

I gave her her pass and she put it on. We went outside to the car and drove to the arena. We went to the back an knocked on the door. Thankfully, Paul opened the door. We said hi and he lead us to the stage. Niall and Zayn were making random sounds, Harry and Louis were dancing around the stage, and Liam being the mature one was actually practicing.

I decided to make a few Keeks. I turned on my phone and started filming.

"Hey guys! So right now I'm at sound check with the boys and Abby." I pointed the screen at Abby. "Abby say hi."

"HI!!!"

I pointed the screen at the boys. They all stopped what they were doing and said hi. They went back to whatever they were doing.

"So yeah. Today is July 1 so if you're going to their concert and if you're going backstage you'll be able to meet me."

I walked to the back and up the stairs so I could sit at the very top of arena.

"So you guys have been tweeting me asking me if I'm dating Niall. So my answer is once second... JOSH CAN I HAVE A THREE SECOND DRUMROLL?!"

He gave me the three second drumroll.

"Yes I am dating Niall. I hope this doesn't give me lots of hate cause you guys know I love you guys and your tweets and comments make my day."

"So here's the view from the top and it's absolutely amazing."

I went backstage to see if the Calum was here yet. I really missed him. I didn't get to visit him yet.

"So right now I going backstage to see if my brother, Luke, Ashton, and Michael are here yet."

I looked through the doorway and found Ashton making a keek, Michael eating a 'bonana', Luke playing his guitar and Calum asleep on the couch. The were all facing away from me.

I first snuck up on Ashton.

I ran up behind him quietly -he was turning the camera the other way- and hugged him.

"IZZY!"

"Shh. I wanna surprise Calum."

"What are you doing here?"

"Buying an elephant. You?"

"Ha. Ha. Very funny."

"I missed you so much Ash!"

"I missed you too, Izzy."

"How's the band doing?"

"Great!"

"How are the boys doing?"

"They're awesome. I love being around them, It's so fun. I'm dating Niall."

"Really? Congrats! He's perfect for you. You guys both like to eat a lot. You'll make a cute couple."

"Thanks. I'm gonna go surprise Luke."

I hugged him again and kissed his cheek.

Off to see my best friend.

••••

Happy Easter! This is obviously the night before Easter, but I couldn't wait to update!

I'll update again tomorrow.

Hope you guys have a great Easter and have lots of fun tomorrow! Love ya guys!

xx,

Izzy