Prologue

Chapter 1: Little Things: Niall Fanfic

Izzy's POV

"Flight 177 is now landing," said a flight attendant over the plane speakers.

Finally, after a 14 hour flight, my best friend Abby and I get to move into our new flat in London. At least I wore comfy clothes.

Oh, yes. Allow me to introduce myself. My real name is Isabella Hood, but I like to be called Izzy. I'm Filipino, Kiwi, and Scottish but I don't look like it. I was originally born in Australia and so was Abby. We both moved to California when we were about 6. Before you ask, yes my brother is THE Calum Hood. He's my twin brother. My sister Mali auditioned for The Voice. My mom and my dad work at Sony Records, so I get to meet a lot of famous people. I met my best friend Abby all the way back when we were 3 and we have been inseparable ever since. She has dirty blonde hair, light skin, and freckles. She loves to dance and sing. Abby and I just graduated college, and our parents let us move wherever we wanted. We had to leave some of our other best friends home though. Abby is totally a Directioner. Abby loves Louis. I've heard them before and they're really good, but I've only seen them once. We both love to sing so much. She sings in front of lots of people, like when she joined the school talent show every year. I only sing in front of people I trust. I love to eat food, go on Polyvore, on Wattpad, text, and lots of stuff on my phone. I like to play volleyball, and football (soccer) with my friends. I love to play FIFA with Calum and the boys. I also like to surf and play my guitar. I like Spring and Summer the most but absolutely love Christmas. Anyways...

Abby and I got of the plane, got our bags, did all of that stuff in an airport, and got on our skateboards heading for our new flat. Little did we know who we were going to live near...

-----------

So, I know that chapter was a little short but I needed to go to school and I'm new in writing stories in wattpad so yeah.

And yeah I'm pretty much basing Little Things on my life. Everything there is exactly my life. Just not about moving, my parents jobs, my brother, having a sister, me not knowing who One Direction is, me not looking Filipino, and Abby and I graduating from college.

But everything else is true. Even one of my best friends names is Abby.

I would of put all my best friends but fanfics are best with only one right?

Please vote and read!

xx,
Izzy