12

Ebony P.O.V

I wake up cold and soar I look up and see Deandra face "finally you awake got damn" she said. "What the FUCK how the hell we get here I said?". We were in a cold dark cellur lookin room. "Remeber that ugly ass scare face lookin ass bitch took us" Deandra said.

I started remembering everything that happenedand started to get furious. "HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA GET OUT" I screamed

Before Deandra could answer the door creeked open.

"Oh so y'all are wake" Shaniya said

"What the FUCK bruh" Deandra said

"SYDNEY THERE AWAKE"(A/n the girl savage "killed" I might of changed her name I think)

"I suppose you already met my sister sydney"

It was the girl that kidnapped us the first time

Me and Deandra didn't speak

"Answer bitches" yelled Shaniya punching me square in the jaw. I did not even Flench because the hit was weak asf.

"Its ok Shaniya and guess what"said sydney

"What" Shaniya said turning around only to get shot in the head by Sydney.

She fell to the floor as a pool if blood dropped out of her head.

"Only one of us can have shayaa you dumb ass bitch" Sydney said

Deandra chuckled

"Shut the FUCK up you two are my little puppets shayaa can't call the cops and he doesn't know the location but I have your phone Ebony".

"And" i said not giving a fuck about the phone.

"If i send him a text he will think its you dumb ass"

I pause realizing what she means

I try to charge towards her but I fall because of the chain thats on my arm.

"ShaYaA HeLp Us sHe tOok uS to tHis abBanDend wareHouSe herE's tHE aDDresS" she says as she types the message.

"We're fuckin screwed" Deandra mumbled

"Yup indeed" Sydney laughed as she locked the cellar door behind her.