7.taken

Ebony P.O.V

My eye sight was blurry and I had a sharp headache I looked around and I was in someone's house and it looked like I was on the kitchen counter.

I looked around to see deandra knocked out in the sink. I then remember everything that went down last night.

I try to move but I can't it's like I'm numb. Before I can do anything else hear a female voice. She walks into the kitchen and see me moving.

"Haha so your the one the one he left me for well soon he will come back from me when your out the picture" she says

Before she can say anything else a dirty ass frying pan flys against her head. I look up to see deandra still throwing pots and pans at her head.

"c'mon we gotta get out of here" deandra whisper yells at me.

I try my hardest to stand up but I can't I just can't.

Deandra gets up and grabs my arm pulling me to the front door.

All of a sudden a big guy come and shoots a tranquilizing dart at deandra.

When she falls to the ground so do I.

He stands over me with the tranquilizer before shooting me with it as well.

---------------------------------------------------------im terrible at updating 😣 but it's spring break so ima be updating slot and check out sum of my other story's ima be updating alot with den story's to.