22| Confronting the Killer

Jesse, Petra, Stampy, and (Y/n) walked back into the living room from the secret entrance. Dan and Stacy turned around to face them for a second.

“I’ll go round everyone up!” Stampy explained.

Stampy then ran off to get Cassie, Lukas, and Ivor. Stacy then walked up to them.

“What’s going on?” asked Stacy.

“You were gone an awful long time!” Dan said, walking next to Stacy, “What’s going on here?”

“Did you even find anything?” Stacy questioned.

“Quickly, where’s Cassie Rose?” asked Jesse.

“Cassie? Why do you ask?” questioned Dan in a bit of shock.

“Yeah. What’s up?” asked Cassie walking in with Winslow.

Jesse looked back at the passage but not moving her head. She, Petra, (Y/n), then glared at Cassie.

“No sign of Cassie, but—Ah!” Stampy said, walking in with Lukas and Ivor noticing Cassie before he could finish his sentence

“Are you going to tell them? Or should I just do it?” stated Jesse walking closer to Cassie.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Cassie said, trying to play it cool.

“Jesse. Go on,” Petra said. (Y/n) nodded in agreement.

“Is this going where I this is going…?” questioned Ivor.

“Petra! Grab her! Quick!” exclaimed Jesse.

Petra then grabbed Cassie’s left arm.

“I’ll help!” exclaimed (Y/n), grabbing Cassie’s right.

“Hey! Let go!” exclaimed Cassie fight against their grasp.

“You’re not going anywhere, murderer!” Petra stated.

Then the sound of lighting happened again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cassie then pulled herself out of (Y/n) and Petra’s grasp completely, shoving them to the side in the process.

“Look at the facts! We caught Lukas with that pumpkin head RIGHT after poor Lizzie got taken out!” Cassie stated, then started to walked towards the window.

“Don’t you DARE bring her into that!” (Y/n) exclaimed.

“I think you’re just lying to protect him,” Cassie finished ignoring (Y/n), at this moment wishing she had actually killed (Y/n) instead of Lizzie.

“Cassie’s making a lot of sense right now… Do you have any evidence to back you up?” Dan asked Jesse.