treyson's pov

I apologised to kell and then she narrated the story to me,i shocked,i had a good reason for collecting Karl's friends address,when I got home,i had to ask tracy if vampires could come back to life after when  they get stacked,she made it clear,if a wicked person stacks them,they can't wake up again,so I thought wisely,karl must have done something that would make him wake up and enter his doubleganger,so that's why he changed his name and everything,so when kell or any other people sees him they wouldn't recognize as karl,m maybe that's why kell didn't want jace to kiss her because she still likes Karl,and afraid she might probably fall for jace,jace must have thought am dating kell,so that's why he kissed her,incase if he later changes his mind and tell kell,he was Karl,he thought I would get mad and break up with her,so he would be able to get kell back when she finally k know he is Karl and not jace.

    Then also thought of it,before Karl died,kell said he lived with his friends who knew everything about him,so am sure, immediately he woke up he most have told them everything and then they hid it as a secret,not to tell kell about it,then kell had already e-mail the address,i decided to go there and faced hell from KARL not jace but I could fight back with words.