Karl's pov 2

Kell???,what was she doing in Vale college,seriously,i was shocked when I collided with someone only for me to see it was kell,my baby,my love,my heart,thank God i held myself out from behaving like Karl,i wasn't that happy when I told her I was Jace Clarence,that name seriously sucks,after when I apologised and headed to the library,if I say I was okay,definitely I wasnt,i couldn't even concentrate in what I was reading,my mind was on kell,i was tempted in telling her I was karl,it would be better but wouldn't be possible,i really missed kell a lot,i thought I wouldn't meet again,when I got pissed off of reading,i went to class,meeting Mr Thompson in class,i saw kell,she was sit partner,i was a bit happy,she didnt even dare to laugh when I said something funny,she just looked pale,i was sure I almost tore her apart when I told her I wasn't karl,when she stopped me from going outside cause it was sunny,i was wearing a ring that could guide me from the sun,i made sure,i smiled always at her,even if I still hurt her,it hurts me,through out school,till it was over,whenever she sees the chance to talk to me,she wuld ask me if I was Karl and I kept telling her I was Jace,i felt real bad.
   After school i was about entering my car when Muna walked up to me
"We didn't talk in class today"Muna said,jeez this girl was bad luck
"Yeah so"I asked as I sighted kell and pretend I didn't see her,think she was heading to my side but she stopped walking
"We are not fighting,are we?"she asked
"Nop,i can't fight with a damsel like you"I said as I patted her hair
"Thanks JC"she said smiling
"Your welcome"I said and then she left,kell was still there,i entered my car,leaving her in dismay.😥
  I got home,meeting the guys,i told them everything,how I met kell and all that,they were not actually suprise,i actually missed kell so much.

😘😘Readers.
Snapchat: MillaGold.