Our Life Changed

This is the last part of this story, finally updating it. Sorry for the delay.

Back to the story

** Inside the Control Room **

03.10 PM

The entire airhostess has been announced to assemble inside the control room, by the controller head Vijay. Raj and Akash were with them, and Purab just joined with them.

Other airhostesses were busy murmuring about the sudden assembling, whereas Bulbul was deadly glaring at Purab, Pragya was drowning in deep thoughts of what happened few minutes before.

I hugged him and cried out my heart. Why I didn’t even control my feelings infront of him? But what happen suddenly, he rushed out me from the room saying something emergency. He asked me to call Purab immediately and locked the airhostess room keeping him inside. After Purab talked with him, we have been asked to assemble inside the control room suddenly. What is happening?’

“Purab, is this any kind of your act again?” Bulbul asked Purab by narrowing her eye sight towards him, but she saw Purab was standing there with serious face, at it says that it wasn’t any kind of his mischief act anymore.

“Abhi will explain you everything. Could you please be serious for few minutes” Purab replied sternly ‘I could flirt at times, but now it is death saving moment! It is time to show our identity’

Abhi enters inside with defeated look, Purab, Akash and Raj neared Abhi with hopeful look.

“What happen Abhi? Is everything fine? Can it be turn positive?” Purab asked.

Abhi nods his head in negative and turned to see the entire airhostess staring at them. ‘Oh! I have called them to confront the mission’ his eyes fell on Pragya who was staring at him with a little smile over her lips. ‘I have given hope to her to live her life, but the time is playing! I have to save everyone at any cost!’

Abhi turns to everyone “So, everyone would have been confused that why you all have been asked to be here at this time. It is critically important news. We are not business man. Actually we are from Indian Army, Bomb squad” Abhi said earning some gasps from the others.

He introduced his team mates and their mission about the bomb defusing.

“Actually in India, three places have been targeted for this threat call. Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai, all the places has been confirmed safe, but Mumbai we couldn’t find it out. As per the threat call, the flight taking off by 12.30 was the target, so we searched every flight; unfortunately we have been late to reach Mumbai. Due to the shortage of time, we were flying in the same flight. Few minutes before only I found the bomb in the flight” Abhi explained them about the things happened from morning.