The Count Down Begins

Let's get into the story

** Crew Head Cabin **

11.25 AM

“May I come in Sir?” Pragya asked slightly opening Nikhil’s cabin door.
“Yes Pragya. No need to ask permission when you're coming inside my room” said Nikhil standing up from his chair.

Pragya felt uncomfortable in his tone and his gestures. She awkwardly moved near the table.

“Sir you called me for?”

“Actually you're assigned with an important job. In the Paris flight, you will be serving two business men, Mr. Abhishek Mehra and Mr. Purab Khanna. They are here for an inspection regarding our service. So be good and earn his good reviews” Nikhil said it and moved near Pragya.

Pragya remembers her meet with Abhi and Purab few minutes and smiles. “Ok sir, I will take care of it. I'm sure they will like the travel” Pragya turned to see that Nikhil was standing close to her and stumbled a little.

“I knew that you will do your job better” he said looking at her from top to bottom in a lusty way. “By the way, sign those papers as you're assigned for this important job” he handover the papers.

Pragya took the papers and read it, while Nikhil was trying to touch her waist without her knowledge. All in a sudden Pragya jerked “Oh My God!”

** Near the Boarding Area **

11.30 AM

“Why it was taking this much long for them?” Bulbul looked at the direction of Crew Head Cabin.

“It will take time, because your creepy head has to regret this day right? Abhi will make him to regret” Purab said casually sipping his coffee.

“Why Abhi has to react for Pragya?”“It is not particularly for Pragya but yes, I can see the difference” Purab shrugged as indeed it was true he saw the difference in Abhi’s determination

“It is not particularly for Pragya but yes, I can see the difference” Purab shrugged as indeed it was true he saw the difference in Abhi’s determination.

“Don’t you think they look good together?” Bulbul asked Purab, imaginarily thinking about how cute Abhi and Pragya were together.

“What was your hell taste? Yuck!” Purab shouted.
“What was wrong with you?” Bulbul frowned.

“How could you even think about that creepy head and Pragya together?” Purab argued. He had forgotten that he was a secret officer working for the nation. Talking with Bulbul was one of those moments he missed of talking with girls.