Triwizard Tournament: The 2nd Task (Harry Potter)

Start from the beginning

"I'VE KILLED HARRY POTTER!"

"AND HIS SISTER!"

But, he was soon relieved when the two twins jumped in the air, diving back in, showing off their gills.

X

The twins swam together, holding each other's hands.

They followed the singing, pushing the seaweed out of the way and saw figures from a distance.

They both looked at each other and swam towards the figures, suddenly swimming faster when they realized they were students and among them was;

Their cousin and their friends.

Cata took Carolina's face, pressing her lips together as she stared at the girl's sleeping-like state.

She unwrapped the seaweed from her ankle, holding her hand when she turned to see Harry being attacked by the merpeople.

"But she's my friend too!" he said, it being muffled in the water.

"Only one!"

She turned and gasped when she saw a shark heading towards them.

She swam out of the way, to see a human body.

She widened her eyes when she saw the shark-human bite the seaweed for Hermione, taking her.

She shook her head and took her cousin when Harry grabbed her wrist.

She turned to see another being, a girl younger than them.

"Fleur." She said, the water muffling her speech.

She had pulled out of the tournament.

She nodded at Harry who took out his wand.

X

They were struggling to swim up with three people rescuing.

Suddenly, the merpeople attacked, causing them to be pulled down.

They looked at each other and pushed the bodies upward as the merpeople attacked them.

X

Carolina gasped when her head went above water, coughing.

"Carrie!"

She turned to see Ron helping a little girl to the dock.

She swam towards them, helping Ron help the girl, who was being beckoned by Fleur in French.

She turned to see her boyfriend and his sister's shocked faces at the stands with the students.

She shrugged, and mouthed; 'Later.'

X

She gasped when the twins shot up in the air, landing on the dock, holding onto each other, coughing out water.

"HARRY! CATA!" she shrieked, running towards them.

"Oh Harry, Cata! You're both freezing!" Hermione yelped, taking off her towel, putting it around Harry as Carolina put hers around Cata.

"You both scared me half to death!" Carolina says, hugging her cousins tightly, ignoring the snaps of cameras around them, capturing the scene of the cousins together.

She scoffed when Harry said they'd be in last place, kissing his head.

"Ow!"

"Second to last place. Fleur didn't complete her round."

X

Carolina was walking with Harry and Cata when she saw the Weasley twins walking towards them, Fred holding onto Clodagh's hand, congratulating the twins.

"I'm rooting for you Potters!" Clodagh called as she skipped with Fred and George.

"Alright Malfoy!" Cata called back, causing Harry and Carolina to giggle.

"Ok I'll admit, she's cool." Harry says, causing Carolina roll her eyes.

"About time baby bro." she teased, causing Harry to flush red.

"I still hate her brother though." He says, causing Cata to roll her eyes.

"We know Harry, we-"

"Harry and Catalina Potter! And this is your cousin Carolina Dursley I presume?"

Carolina turned to see Barty Crouch smiling at them.

"Yeah, I'm their cousin. Look guys, I have to go, see the Malfoy twins alright? I have some explaining to do."

Cata giggled, knowing what she meant.

Draco was territorial and overprotective towards his girlfriend.

"Ok, tell him it was a shock to us as well."

She leaned into her ear.

"Use protection."

Carolina scoffed, pushing her cousin.

"Shut up Potter!"

"Love you Dursley!"

Carolina rolled her eyes and left to find the Malfoy twins.

(Bored. Stay tuned! Bye my lovelies!)