“I don’t know. What do you want?”

“Hmmmm….mac and cheese?” I gave him a shy smile.

“Gross from a box?”

“No homemade.” I smiled.

“I don’t know. I’ve only ever eaten my moms and Bridget’s.”

“Come on Ryder. I’ll make something else to go with it if you don’t like it.”

“Ok. What though?”

“How about a small ham and rolls?”

“Sounds delicious baby girl.”

“Good lets go get started.” I cheesed at him and grabbed his hand pulling him down the steps into our great big kitchen.

“Ok put the oven on four hundred and let it pre-heat.”

“Ok? How?”

“Oh goodness.” I said shaking my head.

“What? I don’t cook princess. It’s not my thing.”

“Yeah but you should at least know how to turn on a stove. Have you never made yourself a frozen pizza or chicken nuggets?” I said turning on the oven and stove top.

“Um princess. I don’t eat shit like that. The only frozen thing I eat is ice-cream.”

“Oh yeah I forgot you were a spoiled little boy.” I giggled.

“Yeah I was.” He stated and walked up to me, slowly wrapping his arms around my waist from the side, he leaned down to whisper in my ear. “And I still always get what I want.” Then he gave it a little nibble.

“Ryder we have to make dinner.” I moaned a little.

He growled. “What if I want you for dinner.”

My stomach made a funny noise. “My tummy says no! Now get me the milk, butter, cheddar cheese, and worcestershire out of the fridge.” He gave me a look that said ‘did you just order me to do something?’. I gave him puppy dog eyes. “Please.”

“Baby you are so lucky I love you.” He growled giving my neck a quick nick before went.

“Oh! Grab that small ham too sweetie.”

“You got it.”

I began getting all the stuff I needed to cook with and the pasta for the mac and cheese. Ryder came over and dumped everything out on the counter then walked on the other side to have a seat on the stool.