You embarrass yourself

A/N: This one wasn't requested but I felt like posting it anyway.

It's early in the morning when you wake up and realize it's only around 8 in the morning. You smiled to yourself as you realized it was Saturday. Today you and your best friend Robbie are supposed to be going to a new outdoor breakfast place to catch up on things as he's been away filming. You wanted to tell him before he left that you liked him as more than a friend but chickened out and now you were surely friend zoned for the rest of your life!

He's supposed to pick you up at 10 so you might as well get ready now. After brushing through your hair a couple more times just make sure it's perfect Robbie walks into your room. Your startled because you never gave him a key to your house.

"You really should lock your doors love," he remarks finding amusement in the look your giving him.

You two arrive at the new place and order. While waiting for your food you hit a lull in the conversation. There were beautiful yellow, pink, and blue flowers on your table and you were picking the petals off one by one wishing you had the guts to tell Robbie how you really felt about him.

"Y/N! There's a bee!" Robbie exclaims as he watched you have a proper mini panic attack right in the middle of the restaurant. You stood up abruptly and thought you heard buzzing near your head so you start batting at your hair. You turn around and move forward only to run into the waiter that had your food. Your food goes flying all over the other customers making you receive some pretty nasty looks.

There's shattered glass everywhere and your food obviously can't be eaten now that it's all over another couple's clothes. You can hear Robbie's laughter from a mile away from how loud he is. You turn bright red grab your purse and run out of the restaurant embarrassed beyond belief. Your sitting in the passenger seat of Robbie's car and tears sting your eyes. You ruined everything! You can't even go to a quiet restaurant with him without being and embarrassment! And he laughed at you, you've never been so humiliated. Your tears fall one by one as you keep replaying what happened.

There's a tap at your window and you see Robbie. You turn your head away from him and keep the door locked. You didn't want to talk to him right now. He's persistent and keeps tapping with a frown on his face until you unlock the door. He opened the door, picked you up and sat down where you has previously been then placing you on his lap.

"Are you alright?" He asked hugging you tight as a few of your tears stain his shirt.

"I didn't mean to Robbie. I can't believe I did that!" You exclaim as you turn red from embarrassment once again.

"It's alright love, no one was mad after I told them what happened." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "And I have something I need to tell you but please don't be mad," he pleaded. You gave him a questioning look.

"There wasn't any bee. I told you there was because I thought you'd freak out a little, I'd tell you it was a joke, and we'd get a laugh out of it. You usually laugh stuff like this off. It never crossed my mind that it would turn out as bad as it did."

You scoffed. "Robbie I can't believe you!" You yell. You were beyond embarrassed and there wasn't even a real bee. You must have looked like a lunatic!

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." He held you tighter so you wouldn't run off again. He hated when you were mad at him. It tore him apart. What you didn't know was that he liked you just as much as you liked him and he'd do anything to get your attention. That's why he yelled that there was a bee. You weren't even looking at him.

After a while of silence just sitting there you started to giggle.

"What?" He asked.

"It must have been pretty funny to watch," you replied. He smiles a crooked smile when he realized you weren't mad and you had in fact found it funny.

"Um...y/n, there's something I've been wanted to tell you for a while now p but I didn't have the chance so before I chicken out I want you to know I actually really like you as more than a friend so will you go out with me?" He rushed the last part together and when you finally realized what he said you kissed him as his answer.