blood red

hoseok wasn't shocked to see yoongi the next day with his hair dyed bright red. it made his pale skin color pop out, which enchanted hoseok. sure, he can pull off any hair color, but the boy just worries for his friend's poor scalp.

fiddling with his fingers, he sat beside yoongi in the lunch table.

/

yoongi noticed hoseok again, sitting beside him. with a smile, he turned to the younger, who was currently eating nachos. yoongi didn't notice he was staring at hoseok. he was just...beautiful, and that's that, with his god-sculpted facial features and his heart-shaped lips moving as he chewed.

"your hair looks like blood." hoseok smiled, pointing at yoongi's hair. "looks good on you."

"thanks," yoongi spoke. "it's the collective blood of all the people who dared to wake me up at ass o'clock in the morning." hoseok chuckles, but the momentary amusement didn't made him forget what he wanted to ask.

"why did you dye your hair again, yoon?" hoseok eyes were filled with curiosity. yoongi was delighted to hear hoseok's nickname for him but immediately frowned as memories came rushing through him. he spoke silently, voice barely audible.

"he rejected me."

✧˖*°࿐

aahhh don't get tired just yet :(

psst! i made a graphics cover shop on my other acc hatepotion and id like it very much if u all vote for the chapters of the covers shop and follow my acc maybeeeee? ;) or not

aaah im not forcing u all...just! yeah

this story will unravel soon enough considering 5/6 of the chapters are done, and 2/6 are already published... so dont get tired of this (and me) ok?