**Chapter 11**

Kai's POV

He was standing in the backyard looking over the ocean, like he was thinking about something. He was so deep in thought that he didn't even move when I wrapped my arms around him, he just stood there. I liked it though; it was just the two of us, standing here in the silence.

"Kai..."

"Yeah Hale?"

"There's more that I have to tell you about my life...and about where I'm from."

"Okay. That’s cool. I want to know everything about you."

"I wanted to wait til tomorrow to tell you because it's a lot to handle..."

"I think that I can handle anything you throw my way, so it's okay you can tell me whatever it is."

"Okay well you remember when I told you that I was supposed to get married to this girl back home?"

"Yeah...."

"Well that's all true but the real reason behind it is quite different. How do I start this?"

"Just tell me Hale, I can take it..."

"Well let me start with where I'm from. The place that I grew up in and where I've lived all my life is close to Greece however its-"

"KAIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

Hale spun us around just in time to see Edoni, running towards us getting ready to tackle me to the ground. He moved the both of us out of the way just in time as she fell to the ground.

"Owww...you bastard..." she managed to get back on her feet pretty quickly and scowled at Hale.

"You were about to attack my boyfriend..."

"Well you're boyfriend just so happens to be my brother, so I think that I have more authority over his well-being."

"He won't have a well-being if you smother him to death!"

"Children. Children. I think it's about time to calm down now." Albion stepped in between Hale and Edoni right as she was about to tear him to shreds. It would have been cute that they were fighting over me but they weren't. They were fighting over who has more right to look after me and keep me safe. I guess that's better than nothing.

"Hello Kai, how have you been?"

A blush spread across my face since I was now remembering the last time I actually saw Albion which was the night Hale had told everyone to clear out so that he could ravish my body. Mmmmm....good times.

"I've been...good." I looked over at Hale and smiled genuinely. I was happy to be with him and I knew that whatever he had to tell me it wouldn't change how I felt about him. He was one of a kind and there was no one I'd rather spend my time with besides him.