Chapter 77 | Home

*Sabina's POV*

The car pulls up at my house. It feels weird coming back home considering I haven't been home in the past three weeks. I would have been discharged from the hospital earlier but because of the unnecessary screaming and shouting, my throat had started to swell up which complicated things. So I had to stay in the hospital a little bit longer so the doctors could monitor me.

Everything still looks the same except for the huge banner waving in front of the house, reading 'Welcome Home'. I feel a slight wave of embarrassment as I imagine people passing by, looking at my house and wondering who's being welcomed home.

"You ok Sabina?" Dad asks. I notice he's stopped the car and turned the engine off.

"Yeah," I mumble. Dad and mum clamber out of the car and the door on my side opens. "You didn't have to open the door. I could have opened it myself," I tell dad but he smiles instead.

"I know, but you're still not in the best condition," He says as I step out of the car and we walk towards the front door. "I don't want you to stress about anything. Just focus on getting better." I nod in response.

When dad opens the door, there's no one here. We step in and go into the living room where we're welcomed by a chorus of 'welcome home'. I don't have time to look at them at all when someone comes running towards me.

"Oh my gosh Sabina you're ok!" Alexa says as she hugs me tightly, almost making me topple over at the sudden gesture. She lets go and holds onto my shoulders to steady me. I smile at her. "How do you feel?"

"I feel kind of rocky but I'm fine. The doctor said to just rest and not to stress about anything," I reply.

"It's great to have you back. I missed my best friend," She says and hugs me again.

"Looks like Alexa's stolen your girlfriend Jack," I hear someone say and Alexa lets go to turn around. I look to see Jack G, Jack J, Cameron, Nash, Taylor, Carter, Matt, Jacob and Karissa smiling at me.

"Nah, Alexa wouldn't do that," Jack replies, smirking at me.

"Sorry, but I already did. Looks like you're going to have to find another girlfriend," Alexa says cheekily and she puts her arm around my shoulders.

"Hey! What about me?!" Jack J says, his outburst causing everyone to laugh.

"Hmm, I don't know," Alexa says with a laugh. Everyone comes up to me and they each give me a hug one by one.

"You're a tough girl Sabina. How'd you survive all that?" Cameron says as he ruffles my head, causing the beanie on my head to fall off. I shake his hand off and laugh, adjusting my beanie back onto my head.

"It's cos all of you guys are wimps," I say jokingly.

Cameron lightly punches me on the arm. "Oh please, Sabina. I've got more muscle than you. Have you seen my six pack?" He says and starts showing off his muscles.

Jacob stands next to me, nudging me. "So," He starts saying, watching at everyone becomes engrossed in some sort of game testing each other's muscles.

"What?" I ask.

"I found your secret box that was hidden very cleverly in your room. I guess not so cleverly since I found it," He says with a smirk.

"What secret box?" I ask, staring at him.

"Oh, you know that secret box filled with your secret stuff."

"Hey! That's an invasion of my privacy! Why did you even go in my room anyway?" I exclaim.