"Maa~Maa~ You two calm down. Hibari-san, if you bite us to death Tsuna won't like that. And you Hayato, Tsuna let's go to class already. Or will be late." Takeshi said.

"I-I'll be going." Tsuna said while blushing and bowing to his lover.

"Hn. Meet me at disciplinary room when your 3rd period comes. I'll excuse you." Kyoya said and walk away.

Then the 3 proceed on walking towards there classroom. As usual The two guardians were greeted and Tsuna? Meh, his classmates just teased being as Dame as ever.

Hayato almost blow there heads off if ever Tsuna didn't stop him.

When the 3rd period came, Kyoya walk towards the classroom of Tsuna he open the door and." Herbivores." Kyoya said coldly.

Everyone was stop and look at the perfect. Some gulp and some are scared for seeing the perfect. Even the teacher froze seeing the perfect.

"I would like to excuse Sawada Tsunayoshi." Kyoya said.

The teacher did not say anything but nodded. And look at Tsuna who is also shivering. He slowly stand up and walk towards the perfect. He blush once he was close.

When the door shut, The students chit-chat how Dame Tsuna got into trouble with the perfect.

While walking on the hall way, student gossip how Tsuna is so DAme, his so Dame that he cause trouble enough for Kyoya to punish him.

Kyoya gave glare to those students, he stop himself for bitting them to death because his lover won't like it.

When they reach in the room. Kyoya then make Tsuna sit on his lap and pet his lovers head.

"Kyo-Kyoya? Wh-why did you call me?" Tsuna said.

"Hn. I just miss you my love." Kyoya said.

"But, I was with you for 2 weeks." Tsuna said.

"Still its not enough." Kyoya said as he lean his face towards the brunet shoulder.

"Mou~ Kyoya." Tsuna said. Then he could feel that Kyoya start to kiss his neck and lick his ears.

"Kyo-Kyoya." Tsuna said as a soft low moan escape from his lips.

"I like that sound." Kyoya said while smiling and continue to lick Tsuna's neck.

"Kyo-Kyoya." Tsuna said. Then Tsuna almost scream when he could feel that Kyoya just bite him.

"Mou~ Kyoya." Tsuna said as he hold his neck where Kyoya bite him.

"That's a mark for making you mined." Kyoya said.

"Mou~ Even though you won't bite me I'm still yours. Beside your my first and my love. And your only be one." Tsuna said while blushing towards his lover.

"Then, I love you Tsunayoshi, Would you go out with me tomorrow?" Kyoya said.

"Li-Like a date?" Tsuna said with a smile.

"Hn." Kyoya said.

"Oh, Let me check my schedule." Tsuna said as he got his phone. He was excited that he and Kyoya will go on there first date but when he saw his calendar on the phone he frown.

"Sorry, Kyoya. I can't tomorrow is a schedule where me and Mukuro will train at Namimori Mountain. Its one of Reborn's tutoring method. He said that I should identify the difference between an illusion and a reality. And Mukuro and Chrome is a good trainer for that." Tsuna said.

"Tsk, can you cancel that?" Kyoya said, deep inside he was furious. He swear that he'll bite that pineapple herbivore to death.

"Ahm... I can't but if you talk to reborn maybe you can." Tsuna said.

"Hn. I'll talk to Hitman Carnivore, I really don't want you to spend time with that Pineapple herbivore." Kyoya said as he hold Tsuna closer.

"Ah.." Tsuna said Tsuna gave a warm smile. Then Kyoya attack him with a kiss again.

That kiss was suppose to last but it was broken by the bell. Tsuna broke the kiss.

"Wanna eat lunch with me?" Tsuna offer.

"No, Your going to eat lunch with the herbivores. I hate crowds." Kyoya said.

"Mou~ Kyoya, Its just Takeshi and Hayato." Tsuna said.

"Tsk, fine." Kyoya said. And both walk towards the roof top.

But when they got there he was surprise to see Byakuran was on the rooftop chating with Takeshi and Hayato.

When Byakuran saw Tsuna he immediately run.

"TTTTSSSSUUUU-CCCHHHANNN." Byakuran said as he hug Tsuna like his personal teddy bear.

Kyoya then release an amount of KI that everybody gulp.

"Kufufufu~ Looks like the idiot skylark is mad." Mukuro appear out of nowhere.

Next thing you know the rooftop is a mess with the skylark and Pineapple fighting and also Bombs are flying.

"Ah~ I'm going to live my life with an idiots."Tsuna said like a whisper.

__________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it😊😊😊