Chapter 1 - Faded Historey

The bright flash of cameras and the cheering of the crowd as the team stepping up to the podium, "And finally in first place..." the announcer spoke.

Up the steps stepped a team of 7 boys, all 3rd years and all dressing in dark blue and purple jerseys. "Team Pikiro Nanako!" The crowd roared with joy as the team accepted their trophy and medals. No one expected this team to win because that year was their first-time ever competing in a competition, but their lives rose from them.

Soon this team went to nationals, then to the Olympics. "And Results are in! Italy 3rd! New Zealand 2nd and coming in first by 182 points higher than any team Japan!" The crowd cheering for this team.

They had watched these boys grown into men "And this is officially Hirohisa (L/N), the captain and setter of Team Japan's last game, after this, he will be retiring!" the crowd cheering this joy as the man waved at the crowd.

The Tv was switched off and the DVD was taken out, "Dad..." Muttered a purple haired girl. She got up and left her room. She went downstairs to find her dad, Hirohisa (L/N). That video was 25 years ago, he is now 56 and has (Y/N) as a daughter.

"Dad I'm going to meet up with the boys" She called grabbing her skateboard, "Where are you meeting them?" He asked looking up from his laptop, "Just to the band room" She smiled, he sighed and nodded.

She left the house on her skateboard and went to the streets. "I wish she would invest her time in sport more" he complained to the butler. Back to her, she was zooming down the streets swerving past cars and jumping over staircases.

Finally, she was there at Pikiro Nanako High, an all-boys high school. She walked through the empty halls and open the doors to show an empty band room, stray music sheets and broken strings and drumsticks lying around. "I'm here!" She called.

the was a rustle from behind some shelves, through the shelves she saw the gleam of 2 silver eyes. "Oh hey (Y/N)-Chan," said the boy.

Out from behind the shelves stepped a boy, he had light blue hair, silver eyes and wore his headphones around his neck and his black beanie on his head.

This is Levi:

Name: Levi Freyberg

Name: Levi Freyberg

Age: 17 - 2nd year

Height: 6,9

Likes: Music, reading, Manga, Family, Space, Cooking, The Base

Dislikes: Sour things, People who are mean to his friends, Perverts, Owls

Notes-

Overly protective of his family and friends especially (Y/N)

Is Bisexual

Plays the Base

~~~~~

"Hey, Levi~senpai" (Y/N) greeted, She looked around the strangely quiet room, "Wheres Kai~Senpai and Odishi~Kun?" She asked. "They're coming, Kai is in Soccer practice and Odishi wanted to wait for him." She explained.